Chapter 9

*.*.*. Jayden's P.O.V*.*.*.*.* 😏

I sighed and went through my Facebook, looking through my friends posts. I would be hanging with Valentina but she went too school and I decided to ditch.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I groaned but got up and lazily walked to the door and opened it and my eyes widened and I dropped my phone starring at the girl in front of me.

"Omg Jay! Hey how you doing?!?" Kaley squealed and latched herself onto my arm and I gently detached her.

"What are you doing here Kaley?" I Asked tensely. You see, she's my ex girlfriend and my childhood friend but we broke up because she had too move. I'm completely over her now though. I have Valentina.

"What do you mean? I'm here to see you silly. So I was think we could go on a date tonight if your not busy!" She smiled up at me.

"Um Kaley we broke up a few years ago..." I frowned and her eyes widened.

"Oh! Well I was hoping we could get back together! I will also be transferring too your school! How fun is that?" She squealed. Was she always this damn peppy? I don't even remember what I saw in her.

"No Kaley. I have a girlfriend now." I said annoyed and her face dropped and a emotion flicked in her eyes but was gone the next second.

"Oh! She is one of your sluts. Yes?" She chirped as if she is better then a slut. I glared at her.

"Valentina is not a slut and I'm serious about her. Don't mess this up for me Kaley."

She just gasped in pure shock. "Jay why would I mess this up. If your happy then I'm happy! We are still friends. Yes?" She beamed with what looks like a forced smile.

I sighed, "Kaley I don't know. Maybe we were friends when we were little and fell in love but but lots of things changed. I think it would be best if you leaved." I sighed and her face fell but left and drove away.

*
*
*
*

Sorry this is short. I have been meaning to put this character (Kaley) into the story but I haven't been finding the right chance. But this will be only one of the very rare short chapters. Kaley is now in the cast (very first chapter)

Feel free to vote and comment.

Pleaseeeee ⬆️