BRACES FREE! + Update

So before I publish another chapter I'd just like to add a little author's note to explain some things.

As you may be able to tell I have not been on Wattpad for quite some time. I'm going to sound like the typical author going,

"I've been really busy lately hehe sorryyyy"

except, we have all been busy, haven't we?

This year has been a bit more demanding than the last, but of course that's normal and I'm sure everyone else is going through the same thing! So if you're here, thank you so much. I really appreciate you spending your time reading this.

so let me take this opportunity to say,
I hope you've been going well in what you have been doing, and are feeling v happy :)
~
In addition to the limited amount of free time I have had to successfully write, edit and publish a new chapter, I have also been struggling for another chapter idea for this online book. I'm not a creative person at all, which is why the only book I have on my wattpad account now is this one. Completely based on personal experience, rather than ideas.

Okay so now that I have that out of the way, let's get to the juicy part.

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!

This is good for this book as I now have some new material to work with! So over the next few weeks, some new chapters will be published! However, I'm going to go back through this book and edit it, as my English skills have (hopefully) developed a bit more through my years of writing! // side note // I started this wattpad book when I was in middle school! Yikes! //

I want to do this as I have noticed that a lot more people have been reading this lately, and I still get comments to this day. So I'd like to say, thank you! All of your reads and comments really mean a lot! I love hearing about your experiences!

So in summary,,,
I'm going through this to edit and fix a few things before I go ahead and publish something new.

Thanks for reading!

Til next chapter
'BlueApple202