Nero :" I'm... The god of Plant.. Hera.. "

    Mafu :" Wait.. they are stronger.. "

    Sou :" Yes ... Because they power is different than Luz-kun and lon-san... "

    Soraru :" Clear ! You never said you played this game ! "

    Clear :" Of course we didn't said it... if we said it to you... You can be strong than us.. "

    Nero :" ... "

    Urata :" Nero ! You didn't want to do this right ? Why you want to attack us ? "

    Sou :" There no time to talk  !  I will use the power of time again ! "

    Clear :" the power of god Aprodith ? Sou , you know it right ? If you use the power of time more than one in one day.. You can killed yourself.. "

    Mafu :" Eh ... "

    Sou :" But there no time ! If  I didn't use it.. "

    Kain :" Sou , stop it. We will fight them.. in this place. "

    Mafu :" That's right ! Bealive to us ! We can't always run away ! "

    Soraru :" Yes , bealive us . "

    Sou :" ... Okay..  " *Smiled 

    Clear :" The power of Sea ! give me your power !  Blezard rain !  "

    Mafu :" Shield Rune !  "

        Mafu protacted us with his power of white shield rune , He didn't use the god powers.. Its danger ...

    Soraru :" The god of war , Ares ! Give me your power !  black Sword rain ! "

         Sword come out in the weather attacked Clear and nero .

    Nero :" The god of plant , Hera !  Stoped the sword !  "

          All of plants come out from the earth and stoped the sword .

    Soraru :" Damn ... He can stoped the magic.. "

    Urata :"Upon star Gemini  !  "

          Urata suddenly use the magic of Gemini , the star come out attacked nero and clear 

     Clear :" Rain !  "

         Clear suddenly called the rain , and the star stoped because the weather of light didn't shined the star .

    Urata :" shit.. Why I'm so weak .. ? "

    Sakata :" Don't give up urata ! "

    Hanatan :" Dragon ,I summon you  !  "

         Hanatan suddenly summoned  the dragon , Wow ... so the healer can used summoned too ? wait.. that isn't right..

    Mafu :" Hana-chan !? You are the summoned Mage!? "

    Hanatan :" Its my second jobs  . I don't know how I can changed my job but I have two jobs and Sorry didn't tell you all "

    Pokota :" Its fine hanatan ! You have awesome jobs ! "

    Mafu :" Yes ! Summoner mage is legendary mage too "

       Clear and nero attacked by the dragon but there no effect to them... They are defeat the dragon  and suddenly attacked hanatan -