18. Angels, Humans and Devils

A/N:"Hello ~ I'm come back again ~, lets start this story ~Thx for vote or read my story ~"

゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚.+:。゚☆゚

*Mafumafu Pov*

        I and sora-chan can't chose anything , we know that two is important... when we chose fight with them but we can't do that because They really strong  ,But looks like they don't want fight with us... So I decided to talk with them.. and actually I did this because I don't want my friends dissappered... I want to save they..

    Mafumafu:"What you all want actually !?"

    White Mage:"We want you two save this world."

    Soraru & Mafumafu:" Eh?"

   Green Mage:"We must test you to make you two stronger."

   Purple Mage:"We want to chose the right person."

   White Mage:"So we can tell you about a True story of mages and virus after you chose this question."

   Soraru:"We can't chose anything ,because the to of them same goal , that goal is To save we friends. We go in together so we must out together Too..."

   Mafumafu:"We can't do that... Because if we didn't save all of them , we aren't truly they friends. We want to save them because they is important to we."

   White Mage:"....."

   Purple Mage:"...."

   Green Mage:"... That is wonderful chose...."

   White Mage:"... Yes , we didn't got wrong chose now... you two is truly that lagend o heros.."

   Purple mage:"... Yes , Now lets save them ."

      After purple mage said that , Green mage do his job to make they friends woke up.

   Amatsuki:"Hm..? where is this place??"

   Hanatan:"Somehow I dreamed about my past.."

   Sakata:"Its looks real.."

   Urata:" What actually happened soraru-san? Mafu-san ?"

   Soraru:"You got Imprisoned in youre all painfull story."

   Mafumafu:'We can't fight them ...they are really highclass mages.."

   White mage:"We also know that Dark blue haired guy isn't mages."

   Mafumafu:"How could you know it !?"

   White Mage:"Because we make that two pandant , because we can know this thinks really happened , We Quit from that community ,We can quit easly because we are is highclass mages.

   Amatsuki:"B-but I got it from tournament...and...Ah.."*Remember something

  Amatsuki:"So you three is that mystery quest who give me a gift from that turnament !?" 

  White Mage:"Yes that is we."

  Purple mage:"Because we want to save this world

  Green mage:"And also the real world.."

  Mafumafu:"Real world?"

  Green Mage:"If we can't go out this game , That youre real world can be destroyed."

  Soraru:"By who?"

  Green Mage:".. That thinks the one we didn't know it..."

  Mafumafu:"So why just we two can save this world?"