3. Virtual world and Real World , Lie and Truth

A/N:"Hallo everyone !! I Come back to written this story ! Thanks to read this story ! >.<

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

        *Soraru Pov *

         I log in, in the game right now and must be complete many quests to leveling up. this game a bit difficult ,because I do not have a guild, and my enemies seem strong opponent.

     "I hope my friends also come to play this game .. to make this game not difficult like this  ..." thought soraru

      This is the first time soraru feel so nervous and this is first time he attack real monster in game and look so real. but not only that it turned out this game looks more difficult than the game he played before.

      Initially when he in level 1 enemy is looks simple and ordinary, the enemy is also in the form of a monster. it turns difficult after leveling up to 25 , enemies who received soraru is  NPC, with strong armed and can use magic. Soraru bit of trouble because his skill and ability is not as strong as magic weapon NPC.

      "Really should have one mage to help ..." thought soraru

          a bit difficult and takes a lot of struggle completing quests this one .. but with struggle and spend a lot of money ,and  he can reach level 30 only with this dangerous quest.. 

         Soraru in the town and looked  to real world time , showed at 22:00 pm , He gesp and realist he didn't eat or take a bath because when he come to home he‘s firstly check this game...

        Soraru: " I must return now !! we talked about denger thinks you said tomorrow ! "

        Maffler:"but ! this is is very important ! "

        Soraru:"okay ! said it now ! "

        Maffler:"This world have virus ! "

         Soraru :" and? "

        Maffler:"if you didn't play this game each one a day, it would be dangerous for yourself!!"

        Soraru:"How that can make myself in dengerous ? isn't this just virtual game ."

        Maffler :"because this game connected on youre real body . so if you didn't do that you can be died !! because of virus!" 

        Soraru:"whaat!?"

       Maffler:" All guardian tell to her/him owner !!  this game can become really dengerous now.. this didn't happened before so the programed find something can fix this situation ! 

       Soraru:"Bu-"

             When soraru want to talk , he paused it when he look someone really look like mafumafu.. He runned to that boy...

       Soraru:"Mafumafu?!"

        But when that boy want to turn round , he and everyone already log out  . that is strange to soraru ... the programer said " Sorry we have some trouble this night , Try again tomorrow"   

        Soraru sigh and went to go to bath .after bath he cooked some food to himself .soraru opened him phone and text mafumafu.

____________________________________________________________________________________

               From:Soraru