Girls Problem..!!

Start from the beginning

I placed my phone on the table beside my bed and got up to get ready.. my poor baby must be in pain.. I have to handle her carefully these 5 days.. she has terrible mood swings and she gets emotional very easily.

After getting ready and taking my bag and my car keys along with my phone I reached the dining table and noticed nandini sitting there wearing a shirt and a jeans .. why did she wear that ?? it will hurt her tummy... doesn't she know even that.. stupid girl.. ill ask her to change.. she will not be comfortable in these clothes for the whole day... and her eyes were also swollen as if she cried.. wait why did she cry.. is the pain so much that my baby had to cry.. I have to talk to her.

She was also not eating properly .. which is so not her.. mom gave her milk but she denied it also.. but she has to drink milk its good for her.. she nodded her head looking at dj and mom and suddenly got up and ran towards her room crying.. now this was scaring me.. mom and dj looked at each other and looked at mukti and she just blinked her eyes in assurance.. what was this look-look game between the ladies. I was totally not able to understand. I got up to check on her when mom called me

"manik.. tu ruk.. mai jaake dekh kae aati hun.." and she walked towards her room. And here I was getting impatient.. I wanted to hold her carefully in my arms and take care of her but no.. how could that happen.. why did mom go.. argghh... this is so frustrating...

Nandini's POV:

As I reached mukti's room she looked at me and I couldn't hold more. I hugged her and started crying. She just rubbed my back and asked me

"kya hua nandu.. did you and bhai fight ??" but I nodded my head in a no

"phir ??" she asked and I cried more

"nandu you are scaring me.. tell me na baba ki kya hua ??" she asked me rubbing my back in a soothing manner and I hiccupped and said

"tummy.. is ... paining.." I said between my sobs and she understood I guess.. and said

"its ok.. don't come to college today.. take rest at home.." she said taking me to bed but I immediately nodded my head in a NO

"nai.. ill come to college.. mai shower leke aati hun.." I said breaking the hug and walked into the washroom

I finished my shower and I looked at the mirror... arghhhh I groaned in frustration looking at my neck and shoulder.. thank god mukti didn't notice this... today because of that monster I had to wear a top that covered my shoulders because of his excess love last night.. I looked at those marks and some had turned purple. I touched them and winced as it still hurt.. and I guess it will take some 5-6 days for the marks to fade away.. he is not going to repeat this again.. huhh...

I chose a loose collar neck top and matched it with one of my jeans and covered my neck with my hair.. great now they were not visible.. I smiled looking at my creativity and came out of washroom and mukti looked at me surprisingly and said

"you are gonna wear jeans in your periods.. it might not be comfortable nandu.." she said but I nodded my head in NO

"its okay mukti.. aaj mera half day hi hai.. I can manage.. after classes I thought ill got to library to study but ill come back home as I dont think ill be able to manage a full day there.." I said applying kajal to my eyes as I don't want to look like a patient.. these days irritate me so much that sometimes I feel that if I was a boy I would have been saved from this monthly torture (how many of you think so.. I do because I hate it to hell and back.. it irritates the sh!t out of me.. :( )

I came down to have breakfast but I didn't feel like eating anything.. mom and dj immediately understood looking at my tired face and mom caressed my hair lovingly and I felt so good because of that small gesture. Dj served me my favourite paratha but I just didn't feel like eating anything. Mom brought my favourite chocolate milk but ewww.. I didn't even wanted to smell it.. aaiyappaaaa.. why me..?? I thought with tears in my eyes and looked at mom and dj and I just got up and ran to my room.. I was feeling so frustrated and the pain in my lower abdomen wasn't helping any better.

Mom came after me to the room and sat beside me on the bed. I just kept my head in her lap and was crying. She didn't say anything and was just caressing my hair lovingly and after a while I was in deep sleep.

***

uff.. girls problem... what do you think ??? i feel so bad for nandu...

  update lamba hai.. do comment lamba ... 

PS: iline comments are my fav...

keep smiling

take care

loads of love..

Neeraja :)