Chapter 22

Shawn POV

The intense heat and pain radiating through my body is torture. I'm paralyzed from it, and I can't believe it's happening to me right now. I'm not ready to be marked or mated yet. But I know that it has to be done otherwise I'll get sick and or go crazy. I'm laying in the bathtub full or cold water and ice with a wet towel around my neck and one draped across my forehand.

Trying to keep myself calm, I slowly breathe in and out. I hear the powerful thudding of my heart and feel the fire coursing through my veins. Brandon has somehow been able to keep himself in control and has been helping me through this. I can feel a headache coming and I don't have anything to help it. As if he knows me like he knows himself, he tells me he has to go the the local drug store to get me some medicine and he'll be right back.

I can tell he doesn't want to leave me and his wolf doesn't either, I can also tell it's killing him to see me like this. But he tears himself away from the internal battle and leaves the bathroom. Moments later I can hear the front door opening and closing. I am trying to relax so I force myself to settle down into the cold water and just close my eyes. A little while later I hear the front door open and slightly close just thinking it was Brandon, I stay where I am and wait for him. Moments later I hear the bathroom door creak open and then nothing.

I pull the towel from over my face and look up to see nobody. "Brandon?"  Still nothing. My fight or flight instincts kick in and I become more aware of what is happening, the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up and I feel like someone is here with me. My senses become heightened to the fullest degree and I hear a heartbreak that's not mine. It's slow, to slow for a normal heart rate. It took me a minute to realize that it's coming from inside the bedroom and I quietly climb out of the water and throw on a random pair or shorts before inching to the door.

I push it open and observe the room. I walk slowly to the dead center, in a matter of seconds I'm pushed down onto the bed and restrained. I'm thrashing around trying to buck the attacker off but it's not working he pushes my face into the mattress and ties me up. I'm flipped over on my back and come face to face with an unknown person. But by his smell now I can tell he's from my old pack.

He punches me in my face and knocked me dizzy. Just as quickly as he came he grabbed me and left out the door and throws me over his shoulder. I can't seem to scream for help as I'm thrown into the trunk of his car and sprayed in the face with some sort of gas and I'm consumed by darkness.

I hear a voice in my head that's not recognizable to me but i feel as if it is a part of me. It's telling me to hold on and to fight. The voice is masculine and somewhat sounds trustworthy. A surge of power is pushed through my entire body and I break free from the restraints that are around me. The car I'm in is one of those old time cars so I start kicking out the headlights and trying my best to get some attention from whoever is all in the car. As I'm still kicking the car stops and the trunk is ripped open.

It's almost like slow motion. I'm pushed to the back of my mind by an all white wolf with amazing eyes. He takes charge of my body and fights off my kidnapper. It's bloody and I notice 4 more guys come out and try to help their friend. They all jump on me and try to sedate me but to no avail they cannot and they are thrown off of me.

The men all transform into their wolf and charge me all at once and take me down. I am bitten, slashed and more. But the wolf holds his ground and is able to get away long enough to transform into his figure. The men are shocked and scared and I can tell but they hide their fear and try again to attack this time one by one. With ease they are taken down.

But not without landing a few solid shots. My fur becomes matted and stained with their blood and mine. The last wolf is done and we make our escape. I'm confused on who this wolf is and what happened to Alex. I have questions that need to be answered. Is he the reason I've been passing out and possibly the causing of my early heat? I need to find my way back home. A strong whiff of Brandon's scent is hitting me and I follow it all the way back to our place.

When I get there I see Brandon running out of the house about to take off when he spots me. He rushed to me seeing me covered in blood, by this time my wounds have healed amazingly fast and I'm not hurt. Normally it'd take me days to heal but that was before I shifted and even then it took me some time to heal and not feel sore. He immediately falls to his knees and looks me over making sure I'm not hurt and wraps his arms around me and hugs me. His touch dents fire through me and I whimper before rubbing my body against him.

I'm still not fully in control but I know what I'm doing. I shift back into my human form not caring that I'm naked in the middle of the road and cars could pass by at any second. I just wanted my mate. I don't know if it's my body or my smell but Brandon's eyes darken with a powerful emotion before he picks me up and carries me in the building up to our place. I am slammed against the wall and I feel his lips against my neck. He growls in possession and I know his wolf had taken over. "Let me mark you princess or I'll go crazy. You smell so good." He licks my neck and up to my jaw and ear before nipping it. I can't fight the temptation anymore. It's too much.

I pull his closer and tilt my head to give him conformation that I want to bear his mark. I want to be his completely and even though I am scared I know that he won't hurt me. For once I'm not scared of the consequences or what I'm doing. I just want him. I want my mate.

Hellur how ya doin?
What's shakin bacon?
Anyway. Here's chapter 22 love you guys. And I'm not going to update for a while. Thursday was my dads one year anniversary of his passing and i found out that my Great Uncle Aaron had a stroke and he's in ICU and just so much is going on. Don't worry I'm still going to write the chapters and stuff I just won't update for a little bit. My uncle is my second father and it hurts that he's in pain and I can't help him. But thank you and I love you❤️👄💯