Chapter 7

Brandon POV

I stood in the bathroom in silence. That guy Shaun, he's the one that I bumped into earlier. I watched as he left out the bathroom and just gawked at the closed door. My wolf was panting and whining for him but I don't know why. I get snapped out of my own thoughts by the bell.

When I left the bathroom, I saw a large crowd gathered around two people. I recognized the tallest one as the football captain; Axel. Then the sickening smell of blood starts to linger in the air. I see someone laying on the floor and see that its Shaun. I try to push through the crowd and when I finally get through I slam Axel against the locker. "Leave him alone asshole!"

I punch him in the gut and he doubles over in pain. I turn back towards Shaun and pick him up bridal style. "I've got you." I say to him and I take him to the nurses' office. I knock on the door and an elderly woman answers the door with a smile that quickly drops when she see's Shaun in my arms with already forming bruises. She scurries into another room to get supplies to clean Shaun up.

I lay him on the bed just as the nurse comes back. She tends to his face first, disinfecting the cut on his lip and over his eye. "Can you help me with his shirt?" She ask me in a quiet voice. As I pick up his upper body and she pulls up his shirt, the sight that greeted us left me speechless. He had Cuts and burns and bruises covering his torso.

The sight makes me and my wolf angry and it takes all my will power to not find the person(s) responsible for the damage done to him. I get that he's an Omega, but you're not supposed to beat them like they aren't worth something. As an Alpha, this makes me inferior, and as a human, this makes me sad. She wraps his abdomen up and sets an small icepack on lip.

"Do you know how he got all these scars and bruises?" The elderly woman ask me. Not being able to speak fearing the I'll most likely just growl in anger, I shake my head no. See ask me to stay here until he wakes up while she goes to do something I can't remember due to me not paying attention but I nod my head. 15 minutes after she left, Shaun opened his eyes and looks around kind of freaked out. His eyes land on me and he pulls his legs up to his chest wincing from the pain in his abdomen.

"Hey, you're okay, I brought you to the nurses office. You'll be fine. Your fine, you just passed out for a while." He takes a deep breath to call himself. "T-thank you." He said in a time that I wouldn't hear if it weren't for my wrong hearing. I give him a small smile. "No problem. If you don't mind me asking; why did that guy beat you up. You don't look like the type to mess with him." His eyes widen and he tenses up. His only reply. "He's my Alpha."