"That's what you get for hiring just anybody." Yoongi joked. "But, okay. Gimme a sec, lemme change my clothes."

Hana stepped in the living room not expecting to see Jimin. "Oh, hey Jimin." 

"Hey, Hana." Jimin waved a bit, not sure if he should say anything more.

"Be good, you two." Yoongi eyed the both of them before heading upstairs.

Jimin figured that now would've been a better time to talk than any. "Do you have time to talk?" Knowing Hana, Jimin was ready for her to bark back with some wild insult before shouting at Yoongi to pick up the pace. But surprisingly enough, that didn't happen. Hana looked almost as if she were relieved he was the one to ask.

"Sure, I can spare some time." She actually sounded nice for once.

Jimin scooted over, making room for Hana on the sofa. "Are you sure? Don't you have to be back at the bar?"

Hana sat beside Jimin and shrugged. "Yoongi can look after it. Besides, I've been wanting to talk to you too." She admitted, to Jimin's surprise.

"Well, ladies first."

Hana looked down at her hands and she fidgetted nervously. "Jimin, I'm sorry."

After the apology, both Jimin and Hana could've sworn they heard Yoongi miss a few steps on his way back downstairs. The two rushed into the hallway to see the poor thing flat on his back, hands covering his face.

"Yoongi, are you okay?!" Jimin knelt down beside him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He gave Jimin a thumbs up. "Did I hear Hana apologize?"

Both Jimin and Yoongi looked up to see a red-faced Hana, scrambling to find her words. "H-hey! Shut up!" She turned away from them. "I didn't apologize..."

Jimin couldn't help but laugh. He wasn't sure if it was Yoongi falling down the stairs, or if it was Hana getting embarrassed, but either way, it was funny. "You aren't hurt though, are you?" 

"No, no I'm fine. Just shocked."

"I said shut up!" Hana turned to face them. "Get to the bar! And if I catch you slacking off, so help me god, I'm going to rip your fingers off and make you swallow them."

Jimin tried to contain his laughter as he helped Yoongi off the floor. "You better go, babe. She might be serious this time."

"I won't be able to work without fingers, so go ahead. Do me a favor." Yoongi joked, brushing himself off before kissing Jimin and taking his leave.

The two sat in silence for what felt like ages before Jimin spoke up. "Hana, I'm sorry too."

"What? Why? I was the one that blew everything out of proportion." She leaned against the stair banister.

"Well, yeah." Jimin agreed. "But, I was wrong for bringing it up. It wasn't my business or my place to approach you like I did. I just didn't like how you we're treating your own cousin. I got upset because he already has so many people against him, and it seemed like you were just another one of those people. I know it's a sensitive topic, and that's why I'm sorry. You're such a close friend and I love you, Hana. So, can we please get past this?"

For the first time in years, Jimin watched Hana slowly break down into tears. But, his apology wasn't the reason. She had been feeling a bit guilty lately, which is why she apologized in the first place. She knew she was treating Yoongi badly, but she always felt it was justified. Jimin lifted Hana's head, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Why are you crying?"

Hana stayed quiet for a long while before speaking. She took a deep breath, wiping the remaining tears herself. "I love you and Yoongi so much. And all these years I was just so angry with him, and most of the time I didn't realize I was taking it out on him. I didn't know how it was making him feel, and when you came to me about it, I blew up in your face. I shouldn't have done that, and I shouldn't be treating Yoongi that way. He was the only one there for me for a long time. I know he wanted to be there, but I can't keep blaming him. It's not his fault."

Jimin knew Hana wasn't one to admit she was wrong, so he knew this was a big step for her. "It's okay Hana. I'm sure Yoongi understands, and now I do too. I just hope you can start treating Yoongi like family, and not like an enemy. He's here for you and so am I. Please, remember that." He pulled Hana in for a hug and held her. "I know this took a lot to admit, so thank you. Maybe we can help you deal with this properly."

Hana held her friend tightly, not yet comfortable being seen this vulnerable she let go shortly after. "If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."

Jimin laughed. "I won't tell.... Yet."

"Well, I won't kill you.... Yet." Hana laughed along with Jimin and patted his back. "Anyway, you might as well come help out at the bar. I'm sure Yoongi would be happy to work with you again. As would I."

"Of, course." Jimin agreed. " I'd be honored."