Chapter 8

Here is the update that all of you guys have been waiting for. I know it's been some years and this isn't the best chapter but I hope you enjoy it. Also what Blake's wolf looks like will be at the end of the chapter. It's a picture. Enjoy!

Storm's P.O.V

I wake up to hard strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turn over to see Blake's face soft with sleep. I smile up at him and just take in his festures. His black hair was falling in front of his eyes, so I reach my hand up and slowly brush it away. As I do so his eyes flutter open and I'm met with his beautiful grayish-blue eyes.

"Good morning, princess," he smirks. I can feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks and I tried hiding my face in my pillow. He instantly pulls me closer to him and then uses one of his hands to lift my head up. My eyes meet his and he slowly leans in until his lips crash into mine. We lay there are lips molding into each other's. He turns us over so that I am laying on his chest and him on his back. 

"Morning" I smile pulling away. I roll off of him and get out of the bed heading towards the bathroom. 

"Where are you going?" Blake asks me sitting up on the bed. I walk into the bathroom and turn around facing him.

"I'm taking a shower. I'll meet you downstairs when I get out," I tell him. He nods his head and then I shut the door and walk towards the shower. I turn it on and while I'm waiting for it to heat up I look at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair is a mess for it not being brushed in awhile, which isn't entirely my fault. My silver eyes are faint and dull looking from the tiredness that's running through my body. I have slight bags underneath my eyes which isn't that bad if you think about it. I finally walk back toward the shower and step in. The hot water running on my skin is relaxing and calms down my muscles. I run my hands through my hair trying to see if I can get some of the knots out which isn't working quite well. I wash my hair and body then step out of the shower. I grab a blue fuzzy towel and wrap it around my body and walk over to the sink and get out my toothbrush. I brush my teeth and then grab my brush, brushing my hair. Since my lashes are normally long I don't feel the need to put on mascara or any makeup today so I walk out of my bathroom and to the closet. I grab out a outfit and out it on. It's a gray cropped hoodie, with high waisted jeans that have some rips in them and then a pair of converse. (Outfit above ^) 

I walk out of my room and start heading downstairs. On the way I see Alex and she runs towards me and hugs me. "Hey, Storm!" She says over excitedly. I laugh and greet her back. "Oo you gotta come eat breakfast. The cook made an amazing meal and it smells so good. Come on!" She grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs towards the kitchen where the food was being served and then people were taking their meals to the massive dining room. When we get to the kitchen I see tons of plates filled with all sorts of different foods. Some had pancakes and waffles, fruit, bacon and sausage, toast,  scrambled eggs, hash browns, croissants, and cinnamon rolls. I see Blake talking with Andrew a piece of bacon in his hand. Me and Alex walk over to them and I hug Blake from the side. 

"Hey baby" he says smiling down at me. He puts his arm that's holding the piece of bacon around me. "Hey" I say and then turn my head and take a bite of the bacon and he instantly gives me a look of shock then his smiling lips turn into a pout. "That was my bacon" he claims pulling me in front of him. I smile at him and then grab the rest of the piece and shove it in my mouth and then run. "STORM GIVE ME BACK MY BACON!" He yells chasing after me. I run past my mother, father and brothers who are all confused. I run past pack members from Blake's pack and Andrews pack. I run until I see the back door and one of the maids are coming in so I quickly run out the door before she shuts it. I spare a quick glance behind me to see Blake catching up. I run faster and circle my way around the pack house running to the front door. As I reach it I open the door and run inside. I can hear Blake's footsteps nearing closer to me now and I push my legs to run faster. Right as I am about to reach the living room near the kitchen I feel a pair of arms circle around my waist and pull me into them. 

"I don't have it anymore" I squeal trying to wiggle loose out of his grip. He turns me around so I'm face to face with him. I see him smirk and then before I know it my upper half of my body is hanging upside down. "Baby let me go" I giggle kicking my legs in the air and pounding on his back with my fists. 

"No. I want my bacon," he exclaims and then holds onto my legs preventing me from kicking more. "I said I don't have it anymore. It's in my stomach now" I laugh as I feel him twirling me around still upside down. He then runs into the kitchen and I finally break loose from his grip but instead I'm met with the grip of the floor. Blake then starts to laugh.

"Blake. That's not funny" I say rubbing my face. He continues to laugh and then is joined in by other people. I pout and then Blake comes up to me and picks my up placing me on his hip. "Is my poor baby okay?" he coos and I shake my head no burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Do you want food?" he asks and I nod my head slightly with it still buried in his neck. He walks me over to the counter and places me on it and then walks over to the island and grabs a plate and fills it up with food for me and him. 

I then jump off the table and walk over to him and he grabs my hand and leads me to the dining room where everyone else is eating. He leads us to a seat, sits down, and then pulls me into his lap. Andrew and Alex then enter the room also and sit down except they both sit in there own chairs. "Hello Alpha's, Luna's" the packs greet me, Alex, Blake, and Andrew. We all nod our heads as a greeting towards them back. I instantly dig into the plate of food and Blake wraps his arms around me and starts grabbing and eating some of the food too. After breakfast everyone goes their owns ways to do the stuff they need to do. Pups go out into the fields and play while pack members train, circle the perimeters, clean, or do whatever else. Blake, Andrew, Alex, me and my family walk into the living room towards the back of the house.

"Storm. We need to talk my love" my father says. I look at him with a death filled stare and he looks at me back with a hard stone glare. My mom sees the both of us and sighs quietly. Blake feeling my wolf tense up and pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me. "What is there to talk about" I bark. "Storm you will treat me with respect" my father growls. Instantly I feel Blake grow tense and then a low deep growl comes from him. "Don't speak to my mate like that" Blake growls I turn my head and I can see his eyes slowly shifting to the piercing bright royal blue eyes of his wolf. I lay my hand on his arms and he instantly shoves his face in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. 

"Storm sweetly. It's time you know who you truly are and what you are meant to do" my mom speaks and I instantly snap my head towards her. Her face has a stern look on it and that's what made my whole body freeze as I am pulled into a different scene of area where I see her.....

....my wolf. 

*Do do do. Hope you guys enjoyed lol. I know this cliffhanger doesn't make sense by in the next chapter it will. And btw I write this chapter in three hours because I couldn't let you guys not have an update in a awhile. So please comment you opinions on it I would love to hear them. Also I went back and changed some pictures and edited a little not a lot so you don't need to reread the book but feel free too. Okay I'm going to let you guys go now but here is a picture of Blake's wolf, Leo.