Chapter 7

(Weeks later) (what happened is that Andrew and Blake have been traveling and are yet to reach their mates)

Storm P.O.V

"Alex I am so sorry this is my fault I should have never ran out" I say looking at Alex who only has a scratch on her arm from when she fell through the portal.

"Storm it's not your fault" she says looking at me.

I don't know why anyone would want to look at me.

"Sorry sweetie but things have to speed up now that your mate and your friends mate are close" the voice said and it's the one and only Josh, alpha of the Nightmare Pack.

"Surprise! Also we might want to act quick so I can get  you pregnant with my pups" Josh says coming towards me and pulling me out of the room.

"NO LET HER GO PLEASE" I hear Alex yell.

"Promise you won't hurt her" I ask Josh.

"Don't worry when you mate with me and carry my mark and pups your friend is left unharmed" Josh says kissing me.

Thank god. I just hope it doesn't go to far.

Josh pulls me all the way up stares to the top floor and he leads me to a room that is all black and some grey and a lot of red.

"Like your new room" Josh says.

"A little" I say.

"Hmm. Not the response I wanted but I will make you love it more" he said stripping me naked and tied me to the bed.

"What are you doing" I asked as he takes off his clothes and gets on top of me.

"Making you carry my pups." he said about to push his thing in me before the door burst open and in came Blake.

"What the hell" Josh says getting off of me and putting his pants on.

"I think your fun time with my mate is over" Blake yells and attacks Josh.

They fight for awhile and the Blake kills Josh.

Blake looks over at me and I see his eyes starting to get full of lust.

"Nice to know you enjoy me naked and tied to a bed. But you weren't the only one who saw me like this" I say smirking.

Blake growls and comes to me ripping the ropes off and picking me up.

"You know I'm pretty sure you don't want the other men seeing me naked so give me your shirt" I said.

"Fine" Blake says and gives me his shirt.

"Thank you now lets go" I say walking out the door and adding a little sway to my walk.

I hear Blake growl saying sexy in his growl. I smirk.

Blake P.O.V

I watch Storm walk out the door with her hips swaying. I growl saying sexy at the same time. I follow her and I see shes walking towards Andrew and Alex.

"How are you fine but Storm looks like she went through hell and back"  Andrew said.

"Wow thanks so much I think I look amazing also" Storm says.

"Well lets go very special people want to see you Storm" Andrew says.

"Me no way you must be talking about Mr.Einstein" Storm says.

I chuckle walking up behind Storm and picking her up and placing her on my hip.

"I'm not a 2 year old" she says.