Chapter 6

A/N Okay guys I know that I said I will start with Storm's P.O.V. Well I lied. I don't want to do Storm's or Alex's P.O.V just yet. So this chapter might be Andrew and Blake, or just Blake, or just Andrew, or someone else. So yea enjoy.

^Sophia^

Blake's P.O.V

It was sunset and Storm and Alex haven't returned. My wolf was going crazy and keeps on pacing inside my head. Just then I heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Alpha Andrew! Alpha Andrew!!!" a little girl voice yelled. Just then a little girl appeared.
She had brown and blonde hair, sliver/grey eyes. She was wearing a white dress with white flats and a flower crown. She was carrying a drawling.

"Sophia!?!? What are you doing here" Andrew asked shocked.

"I made a drawling for you and the new luna" the little girl, Sophia, said.

Sophia handed Andrew the picture.

"Sophia, don't just run off like that" a gorgeous women said. She looked about 17.

"Sorry, mommy" Sophia said.

"Oh, Alpha Blake, Alpha Andrew" the beauty said.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"Samantha" the beauty said.

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful women" I flirted.

Samantha blushed a deep rose red.

"Blake why the hell are you flirting with her for. You are mates with Storm" Andrew said through mind link.

"I don't care plus Storm is weak and can't defend herself" I hissed back at him.

"How about we go back to the pack house" I said to Samantha.

"Su...sure" Samantha stuttered.

"Andrew, you mind watching Sophia for us" I asked.

"Bu-... fine" Andrew said.

I picked Samantha up bridle style and ran to my bed room in the pack house.

(They did it. If you want I will wright the scene on a chapter by itself. Just comment if you want me to or not)

*The next morning*

"Uh, what happened" I asked.

"You slept with someone else besides our mate" my wolf growled at me.

"Did I use protection" I asked my wolf.

"No, you didn't asshole" my wolf growled and then cut off our chat.

"Mmm! Hey baby" Samantha purred.

"Get out! Also what happened last night was nothing!!!!" I growled at her.

She nodded, and quickly left after getting dressed.

Just then Andrew came in pissed off.

"Yes I know I fucked up bad." I said looking down at my hand in shame.

"Yes, also my trackers found out where Storm and Alex are" Andrew said.

"Wait, really?!?!?!" I asked shocked.

"Yes! Now be down in 5 minutes" Andrew growled and walked out of the room.

I messed up big time. How am I going to tell Storm. What if Samantha gets pregnant with my child. I am such a fuck up.

"Also don't forget that you said Storm is weak and can't defend herself" Leo said.

"Uh I am so stupid"

"No kidding asshole" Leo aid then cut off the link once again.

I got up and took a quick shower and then got dressed. I walked downstairs to see my pack and Andrew's pack guards, fighters, and some others in the living room. I walked to the front of the room and stood next to Andrew.

"Okay I need some guards from my pack and Blake's pack to guard the house and everyone else comes with me and Blake" Andrew shouted and then we were off.

A/N Hey guys short chapter I know but next one might  be longer but it will be interesting. Also how do you guys feel about Blake and Samantha. Also isn't Sophia cute. Bye !!!