Chapter 1

^Storm^

Storm POV

It has been six years since my mother and father left me in Black Nightmare Pack. Six years since I have been bullied by Ryder. Six years since I seen my family. Six years since I was made fun of by my looks. Six years since I was hated by the men that are friends with the alpha or Ryder.

Hi my name is Storm Silver. My pack is the Black Nightmare Pack, while my real pack is the Silver Moon Pack. I have brothers and we are triplets although I haven't seen them in six years sadly. I have silver eyes,blonde hair, and a beautiful skin color. My birthday is December 24 or Christmas Eve. I am 16 years old and I have shifted into my wolf at age 5 but when I was 10 I was brought to the Black Nightmare Pack or a short name, the Nightmare Pack. I was brought to the pack because I am an all type wolf. My wolf is a beautiful silver color with lightning blue eyes mixed with silver.

I am right now sitting on my bed holding on to my necklace I have had forever and I never have taken it off before. I have bruises all over my body from getting beaten by Ryder and his slut of a girlfriend, Vanessa.

"Storm are you in there"a woman's voice asked.

"Yea come in"I said back.

When I said that in came the Luna if the pack.

"Oh my moon goddess what happend to you"the Luna asked shocked.

"Your son and his slut of a girlfriend"I answered back.

The Luna then started crying.

"Oh my gosh how long has this been going on for" she asked.

"Since I first came and I haven't told no one because people threatened that they were going to rape me until I got pregnant with their child" I said starting to cry.

The Luna started to cry even harder. She started to walk over to me and when she reached me she pulled me off the bed and into her arms for a hug.

After awhile of hugging the alpha and his son came in the room. They were shocked to see me and the Luna with stained cheeks but of course they didn't care about me and only cared about the Luna. But I'm used to it so its no big deal really.

"Mate why are you crying" the alpha asked the Luna.

"It's the fucking whores fault that she is crying" said Ryder.

"Never call her that " yelled the Luna.

Ryder's POV

Hi I'm Ryder Black,alpha of Black Nightmare Pack. Yes people still call my father and mother the Luna and alpha of the pack because I haven't found my mate yet but when I do I have to mate with her and mark her for me to become alpha fully and her to become my Luna.

"Son come to my office please"my father said through the mind link.

"Okay coming" I linked back. 

When I got to my father's office he told me to sit down.

"What do you need father" I asked.

"I'm throwing you a party for your birthday, and you will probably find your mate. And when you do you have to mate with her either way. But before you even find your mate you have to get that Storm girl to be the sex doll for unmated males at the party. Also I will be inviting other packs so please don't tell them we have a sex doll since the unmated males from there pack will want to fuck her and she is only allowed for our pack"my father said to me.

"Okay by the way we should go find mom"I said.

"Yea let's go"dad said agreeing with me.

We looked every where for my mom but didn't find her. Me and my father walked to to the attic or the sluts room.

When we reached the attic we heard crying from inside. We walked into the room to see the whore and my mom with stained cheeks.

"Mate why are you crying"my dad asked.

"It's the fucking whores fault she's crying"I hissed.

"Never call her that"my mother yelled.

Storm just sat there doing nothing.

"Mate let's get you cleaned up you have the girls blood all over you"my dad said reaching for my mom's hand.

"No! I'm not going to go with a man that let's his own pack (the males) threaten to rape a poor girl until she gets pregnant with their child"my mom said moving away from dad.

To be honest I didn't know the males threatened to rape her but who cares she is the pack's toy anyways.

"Mate what do you mean"my dad asked.

"Just leave I will clean up the poor girl before I clean up myself" mom said.

"Luna you don't have to do this I will be fine" Storm whispered.

"No I'm going to do this either way. And you two can get out cause I do not want to even see you" mom said while pushing us out of the room and locking the door.

"Son you better make sure that slut gets pregnant at the party so we can have another member of the pack"my father said.

" Okay, but what if she doesn't get pregnant what will we do"I asked.

"Then you will get her pregnant, but if you find your mate then I will take matters into my own hands and get her pregnant myself" my father said.

"What about mom"I asked.

"She won't know unless you tell her" my father said. "And you won't tell her ever". 

I hope that slut gets pregnant at the party because I am not getting her pregnant and my father said he will get her pregnant which means that, the sluts baby will be my sibling which I will not accept. Why did the Sliver Moon Pack have to send that slut here but whats weird is that all the females like her and some of the males and all the low low ranks like her but everyone else hates her in this pack which is weird.