Chapter 4

^Rising Sea's Pack House^

Andrew POV

When we all go out of the boat their were 3 SUV's for the people who came with me, Alex, and Storm. We all got into a SUV.

"Hey Storm  you sure you okay" Alex asked.

"I said I'm fine" Storm yelled with her eyes turning lightning blue with a hint of sliver/grey in her eyes.

"Okay well ummm Sebrine how about you let Storm back in control"Alex said.

So Sebrine must be Storm's wolf's name. Wait doesn't Sebrine mean princess.

"Yes it does alpha boy" a voice said.

"What who said that" I asked looking around the car to only see the driver, me, Alex, and Storm.

"It's me idiot Storm's wolf"Storm or I should say her wolf said.

"Hey Sebrine how about we all calm down" Alex said.

"How can I calm down when Max rejected me just like Ryder did to Storm" Sebrine said more likely yelled.

"Who's Max?" I asked.

"Max is Ryder's wolf" Alex said.

Wow that's weird never heard of a wolf rejecting another wolf especially their mate. I only heard the human half rejecting the other human half. Is that even possible?

"Of course it is idiot" my wolf said.

" B...but how isn't the male wolf supposed to love the female wolf especially if their mate's?" I asked my wolf.

"Yes, and it's rare for the wolf side to reject it's mate's wolf side" my wolf said then cut off the link.

He is hiding something but I don't know what.

"Have you heard of the moon goddess's daughter" Sebrine asked.

"Yea they said that she was born 16 years ago and that when she finds her mate a tragic event will happen and the moon goddess's daughter will be revealed and that she will take over her rightful place as the next moon goddess" I said.

"Hmm that is true. But when I was about 28 which was about 5 years ago my mother would always tell us story's about the moon goddess. She said that the moon goddess had 3 children ,triplets, and two were boys, the oldest, and a girl. The girl had blonde hair and sliver eyes. She was sent to a different pack from her real pack when she was 10 years old. She first shifted at age 5 and they say her wolf was beatuiful. Of course it was rare that a girl so young shifted at age 5, but what was really rare was that she was an all type of wolf. Her wolf was a sliver color with lightning blue eyes with a hint of grey/sliver, she had a spiral shape left side of her snout circling all the way around her eye and stopping in the middle right under her eye, and she had four dot's starting right where the spiral ended and going to the end of her eye away from her snout. She had the design on both sides of her head." the driver said.

"Hmm, and how do you know all of this stuff" Sebrine asked her eyes burning like blue fire and lightning.

"My mother was best friends with the moon goddess before their whole entire 2 packs went missing same with the moon goddess' family" the driver said.

"Hmm, and have you ever seen this 'moon goddess'  " Sebrine/Storm said climbing into the front seat.

"Once when I was very little but her children weren't born yet" the driver said.

"Hmm, also you said you know the color of the moon goddess' daughter's wolf's eye's" Sebrine said.

"Uh,yeah"the driver said and by the looks of it he is uncomfortable.