Chapter Four

A knock at the door interrupted the ongoing assault that left bite marks and bruises across the shaken girl's neck and collar bone, followed by a glorious smell entering the room, enticing Fay to glance towards the door in an attempt to find out what could smell so alluring.
Her Master grinned down at Fay as he pushed himself off of her to open the door to reveal two rogues that Fay didn't recognise. They carried plates of covered food, candles and jugs of various liquids which they placed on a table without uttering a word, just keeping their head down as the left the room.

"Let's feast and enjoy this evening, my dear," he pulled her up and commanded her to sit on the chair beside him.

She frigidly rejected several items of food but, hesitantly, accepted a glass of water which she drunk down feverishly. Avoiding all eye contact with the man who she sat beside, he grasped her upper thigh in a firm grasp as his eyes swirled into a mysterious, twisted pool of black as he gazed towards the girl's face. The rogue leader reached for the jug in the centre of the table and poured her another glass of water and watched in satisfaction as she finished the glass in one go. But she still hadn't eaten even a morsel of food and this caused a pool of rage to burn beneath his seemingly calm demeanour.

"My dear," Damien began demanding her attention, "you haven't eaten. Here, I insist you eat, after all, you are my company and you wouldn't wish to offend my gracious offer or disrespect me in such a way would you Fay?" Damien cynically scolded with an imposing threat lying clear in his tone as he dared Fay to challenge him as she had done on so many previous occasions.

As he grabbed her plate he began to pile fresh bread, finely sliced beef and mashed potatoes onto it and, although silently scolding herself for giving in to such a repulsive man, she could no longer resist the temptation against her watering mouth and finally eat her first proper meal in 9 years.

"Of course not, I apologise for such disrespectful behaviour Master. I thank you for providing me with such luxuries this evening." He seemed pleased with her response as he placed a piece of beef into his mouth with a wicked smirk.

"You know, Fay, I think we should begin the mating process soon," he began whilst observing her with a sly grin as her face contorted into what resembled a grimace. "I was thinking we could begin tonight."

Silence.

A thousand thoughts hit Fay like a train swirling and echoing throughout her mind for what seemed like an eternity. Everything that had ever happened to her flashed through her mind's eye reminding her of the suffering she had undertaken by rejecting or disobeying her Master in the past. If she agreed the suffering would surely continue only on a much smaller scale, albeit, if she disobeyed she would be tortured before being forcefully marked anyway.

A fist plummeted down harshly against the wooden table slightly leaving an indentation upon it.

"Dammit, Fay! I said answer me now! I will not have you being an incompetent, insolent, inane child! I will not stand for it," he roared with pure rage as he backhanded her cheek leaving a red hand print upon her pale complexion.
"Now," he began lowering his voice dangerously quiet, "I said we will begin the mating process by next month and you will belong to me in every way possible. Either by force or by agreement, you will obey. You will be mine. Do I make myself clear Fay?" He grabbed her jaw in a tight grip and yanked her head towards him.

"I'm sorry Master I was just shocked. Yes, Master I understand. I swear I understand. Please, please you're scaring me," she pleaded desperately as she shook profusely. The man laughed a grotesque laugh in her face which resembled something like a snort.

"I want you to tell me, Fay, what is the answer to this:

A spirited jig it dances bright,
           Banishing all but darkest night.
Give it food and it will live;
Give it water and it will die.

Tick tock Fay, you have thirty seconds," he mused watching her petrified face. She knew what was going to follow- it had happened several times before. If she guessed correctly her punishment would be minimal, however, if she got it wrong his sadistic nature would show her no mercy.

"Please, I need more time!"

"25."

"Nothing dies if you give it water," she exclaimed with fear lighting her eyes and adrenaline pulsing through her veins.

"19."

"You might die if I throw water at you. You might melt if I'm lucky."

"15," he chuckled clearly semi-amused by her witty remark.

"I don't know please give me more time."

"10," he shook his head at her request.

"A light bulb?"

"5, once more chance."

"The stars?"

"0, the answer is fire, Fay."

She shook in horror as she watched his evil and sadistic face contort as he tutted.

"Such a shame my beauty. Such a shame indeed to harm such a fine young specimen," he taunted as he arose from his chair and sauntered to the other side of the table to retrieve the lighted candle that had earlier been placed there.
Fay gulped in anticipation at the thought of the searing pain that she had endured by being marked with a burning metal pole just days earlier. His eyes glinted with a malevolent manner as he grabbed the candle as though he appeared to be searching for something among the flames.

"Get on the bed Fay. Pull your shirt up," he ordered. She couldn't move for fear was paralysing her body.
"Fay," he growled, "bed, shirt up or your shirt won't just be lifted. You'll be naked." This caused the girl to immediately scamper towards the bed and pull her shirt to where it rested beneath her breasts.
He chuckled darkly. "If only you moved that fast towards my bed willingly Fay. No need to worry, you shall be soon."

Tortuous pain formed upon the soft skin of her stomach forcing her to gasp in a futile attempt to sooth the ever-growing pain as more of the liquid dripped on to her skin. He made sure it was drop by drop to ensure that she felt and consumed every piece of pain that he could force upon the girl writhing in affliction. Sweat beaded on her forehead from repressing her screams as that would only satisfy him and urge him to increase her torture both mentally and physically.

Tears streamed down her face, strands of hair stuck to her cheeks, a million words passed through her head as he continued to tip the melted, hot liquid from the candle onto her stomach- some making contact with her raw scar from days ago.

Maliciousness worked it's way onto his face as he continued. Sharp hisses and whimpers resonated from Fay's mouth as every drop worked it's way upon her skin slowly cooling but not fast enough. Screams escaped at every drop that made contact with her scar. But she couldn't move. Mentally she couldn't move overcome with terror from the consequences.

"Now Fay, what are you going to do in the future?" He paused his assault.

"Listen and reply when required Master," she heaved.

"Ah, good to hear," he chuckled as he brought a match and struck it hovering it above her stomach. "What are you going to do for me?"

"Anything Master!" Fay screamed as the match came ever closer.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know I like you to be specific dear Fay."

"I'll mate with you, give you a child, I'll marry you, please, please stop Master, I'll do anything," she screamed as the streams upon her face turned into oceans.

"Anything Fay?"

"Anything Master just please, please this hurts, please."

"Be careful when you say anything Fay, I'll give you one last chance. Anything?"

"I swear Master anything you want, just please."

"We will begin the mating process tonight."

~~~~~~

Author's Note

Please vote and comment if you have enjoyed this chapter!

What do you think is going to happen next?

Thank you guys! 💛💛