"Baby calm down!" Jeremiah pleaded grabbing my left hand.

"It will be easier to show you than to tell you." Aiden said grabbing my left hand. They stood up and walked around in front of me.

"You should sit." They said together. I sat down on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed. I was trying hard to maintain composure.

   "Sensual," they said together. "You may not like what we're about to show you, but we are showing you because we care about very, very much." Its amazing how they can talk in full sentences together and not mess each other. They were very a very unique set of twins. Aiden began to speak alone. "Sen, we hope your feeling don't change after tonight." A few moments later i watched the twins faces change completely. Their eyes turned this beautiful yet terrifying dark blue.

   They opened their mouths, Their canines started to grow, I heard deep growls erupting from the their. less than a second later the twins I had known were gone. The the fanged, dark eyed men who stood before me weren't mine. they were something new and unusual that i had never seen before.

"Vampires." I whispered right before I passed out.

************************************************************************************************************

(Jeremiah's P.O.V.)

"Damn it, Jeremiah!" my brother screamed at me as we ran to Sensual's side. She had passed out after we shifted in front of  her. I had been pressuring my brother for months to tell her. I wanted her to know everything. 'So do I." Aiden thought. He knew she wouldn't like it. I mean who would? People you love and trusted lied to you for months. Well we really didn't lie. We tried to throw out small hints, showing her a little power every now and then. She just thought we were unique, she had no idea what we really were.

Sensual is our mate. We've known this since the day we met her. The minute she opened her door every other thing in existence ceased to matter. In our world every vampire or werewolf has a mate. Me and my brother just happen to have the same one. He loves her just like I love her. She knew she loved us from day one, her thoughts had said so many times before. I just hopes she loves us after she regains consciousness. Just because Sen is our mate, doesn't mean she has to accept us. She can reject us and move on with her life. 

"Sensual wake up!" We said lightly shaking her. I cant believe she passed out. I didn't think she would react like this. W knew by the way she thought that she found the unusual things sexy, her favorite movie is Twilight for gods sake. This isn't how it was supposed to be. She was supposed to be sitting up, wide awake, and a little shocked. Who am I kidding? If I were human and she came and told me she was a vampire, I'd shit a brick!