Chapter 4: Family Bond

"Oniii-chan, Onii-chan. Wake up."

I heard a sweet voice waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a little girl smiling.

"Mui, what time is it? " I asked her as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's already 8:00 A.M Onii-chan."

"Whhat---??? . Im late to my class." I yelled.

I immediately went to bathroom, then took a bath quickly. I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I paused for a while and I noticed something. I heard Mui laughing. Then I realized, it was Saturday today. I went outside the bathroom and I saw her laughing hard.

"Mui, did you know that today is Saturday?".

"Yes Onii-chan, Haha" she laughed again.

"Why you didn't told me? You gave me an heart attack."

"Sorry Onii-chan. You're so cute when you're in hurry." She kept laughing and came near to me.

I tickled her in her waist.

"Stop Onii-chan . " she screamed.

"Who's laughing now? Haha. " I tickled her and laughed.

Until Mom went to my room.

"Stop it Gen, Mui. Food is ready downstairs. Come on, Let's eat together." Mom said .

I stopped tickling Mui and we went downstairs. My mom prepared egg and bacon for us. We ate it together and had a few talk.

"Mom, where's Dad? "Mui asked Mom.

"He went to his office. He said thay there's a problem in there company. But he will be home later." Mom answered.

"By the way Gen, we are going to the Mall later, will you come with us? It's Saturday ." Mom said.

"Please come Onii-chan. I'll treat you a chocolate flavored ice cream with a sprinkles on top of it. " Mui said happily.

"I dont have much to do. Let me come. I'll buy something for my room." I said.

Mui smiled and hugged me. We didn't bond for a long time.

"Be ready. We will go at 10:00 A.M. ."Mom said.

We finished our meal and went upstairs. I wore a Blue shirt ,a black pants and a Blue with White rubber shoes. I put my fragrance perfume . I went downstairs and saw Mui wearing red dress and a red sandals. She looked so gorgeous.

"Faster Onii-chan. Dad and Mom are waiting outside." Mui said excitedly.

We went outside and I saw my Dad in the Car with my Mom.

"Get in now Gen, Mui. " Dad said.

We rode the car to the mall. It took an hour to reach it. We went to the fast food and took a lunch.

"So Gen, what will you buy ? You said you will buy something for your room? " My mom asked me as he spooned the food to her mouth.

"I need to buy an alarm clock because I woke up late earlier. It might be because of the game. " I answered.

"You used the nerve gear? When ? " Mom asked me again.

"Yes. Last night. Edison recommended me a game named Magic and Sword Online. He wanted me to join him." I answered.

"That's why you woke up late and you thought its a school day." Mui said and laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed too.

"Gen, don't used the nerve gear to much. It might affect your grades. You must balance your studies and the game. Okay? " Mom adviced me.

I agreed with my mom. She knows what the best for me and my younger sister. She don't want me to dive in the game for a long time.

We finished eating and watched a cinema. The movie was titled 'Family Bonds'. It was a movie of a family who separated for 10 years because of the poverty. After 10 years, the son which was now a company owner finds his family and they live together.

It was 3 P.M. when the movie finished. Mui treated me with a chocolate flavored ice cream. After we finished the ice cream, Mom and Dad went for Grocery at the bottom floor and Mui came with me to buy an alarm clock. I bought the red alarm clock . Mui chose it.

We went back to ice cream area to wait Mom and Dad. In our way back, I saw a poster. A poster labeled Magic and Sword Online and a guy with his sword and fire magic. It says that he was the MSO Top 1 player since the released until now.

"Who is that Onii-chan?" Mui asked me.

"I don't know him yet Mui but someday, I will be the most strongest player in MSO." I replied.

"Okay Onii-chan. Play well. " Mui smiled.

"Shall we eat an ice cream again? I have enough money for us two. "

"Yes Onii-chan. I want to try strawberry flavored ice cream. " Mui said.

As we ate the ice cream, someone came in . It was Edison.

"Gen, what brings you here? "Edison.

"I brought an alarm clock. Ed, do you saw the poster there?"

"Yes , why?" He replied.

"Who was that guy? The poster said that he was the strongest player in MSO?" I asked.

"Its Ledram Hiruma. His IGN is 'Hiru'. " he answered.

"I want to be the strongest too." I said.

"You need a week or a month to pass him. " Edison said.

"Its okay. "I said.

"You should go to Oceanus Territory, the water territory. Go there to enhance your water magic." Edison said.

"Okay. Thanks."

"I should go now. I'll meet my sister here from abroad." Edison said.

Edison went to the east side of the mall while we still waited Mom and Dad.

A few minutes passed, Mom and Dad finished shopping and we reached home at 5:00 P.M. . I went to my room and change my clothes. Mom prepared our dinner while dad watched news in the Television. Mui was in her room. Until my Mom called us for the dinner. I went to the dinner area and took our dinner.

When I was finished my meal, I helped Mom cleaned the dishes and went to my room. I set up my alarm clock to 7:00 A.M . I checked the wall clock and it was already 7:30 P.M. . I wore my Nerve gear and lie down.

"I want to be strong. Stronger than Hiru." I said it to myself.

I cleared my mind and took a deep breath.

And shouted.

"LINK START!"