Chapter 3: A Small Village of Asinia

"Are we there yet? " I asked Edison. I was so exhausted because I battled many times against all the monster we passed.

"Just a few more steps. We'll reach the Stonewald Village." Edison replied.

I gained a lot of golds and experience points. I was level 10 by now and had a total of 2890 gold. On our way to Stonewald Village, there were Non-Player Character or NPC who gave us a quest. One of the quest we accepted was to kill a total of 10 deadly snake and bring 5 skin of the snake. Every monster dropped varied items depending on its class. It depends on the rarity of it. The quest helped us to level up quickly but it took more than an hour to rose my level to 10.

I was looking to my stats in the transparent screen menu. I was thinking what stats should I enhance.

"We're here." edison said

As i rose my head, I saw a small village which was surrounded by a huge trees and all houses and other infastructure were totally made of stones. That's why it was called Stonewald Village.

The village was not quite busy, not like Newtown. There were few player roaming in the village.

We went to the Village's fountain of regeneration to regenerate. We lost half of our life and mana and we used up all the potions we brought.

"Soooo refreshing." I felt relaxed.

"Yeahh." Edison felt relaxed too.

Fountain of regeneration was really refreshing. I felt i was floating in the soft clouds in the skies.

"We'll go to Stonewald Weapon Shop. I'll teach you some uniqueness in every type. " edison said.

Just a few steps from the fountain, we reached the Weapon shop of the village. Edison opened the door and a cling of the bell rung above us. The shop was full of different kind of weapons.

"Hello there! I'm Luis, the owner of this shop. How can i help you two?" The NPC great us with a smile in his face.

"We are here to buy some weapon." I replied to him.

"What weapon will choose Gen? A dual bladed short? A long sword? An axe? A hammer? A bow and an arrow? A spear? A rapier? A dagger? " Edison asked me to choose a weapon.

"I choose dual bladed sword " i said.

"The sword cost 1999 gold." The happy owner said.

I was shocked. That weapon was so expensive enough. I saved 2890 gold in our way to this village and spend this to an expensive sword?

"Haha. It's okay Gen. Touch the sword with your 2 finger. Then you will see the stats of that sword. "Edison laughed at me.

I stared Edison with an angry look then he stoped laughing. I touched the sword and a transparent screen appeared in front of my sight. I noticed that the stats were good. And I immediately replied to the NPC.

"I'll take it "

I stored my short sword in my inventory and changed it to the new one. The sword named Silver Sword. I've swing the sword from left to right and top to bottom. It was so light that i can easily swing it fastly.

"Thanks for the sword. I really like it" I said to the NPC.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

We went outside the shop.

"It's already 12:00 midnight in the real world." Edison said.

The virtual world was opposite from the real world. When it was 12:00 noon here at the virtual world, it was midnight in the real world and when it was midnight here in virtual world, it was noon in the real world.