Chapter 2: World of Magics and Blades

Link start!!

A blinding light that cover my vision appeared. I felt my body was dragged to the game. I can't move my real body too. After the light, my vision became dark.

Immediately, A rainbow color line suddenly appeared which was followed by the nerve gear logo.

A number of test that tested the graphics, sound and innitial connection of the nerve gear which took a long time to finished. It was 7:55 P.M. when I left my body from my bed and brought my senses to the game . I could wish that the tests finished instantly .

After a few minutes, all of the test were OK. Which indicates that I'm ready . My vision became darkness which was follow by a color of rainbow. After passing a several rainbow color, I had arrived to a different world. The world which I thought that it will never exist. The Magic and Sword Online LOGO appeared in my eyes.

A soft robotic female voice gave me an instruction.

"Please enter your ingame name"

After she said it, A transparent keyboard appeared in front of me.

I was thinking what name should I chose.

I entered 'Good Knight' but the robotic voice replied
"The ingame name you enter is already used by someone. Please enter a different ingame name"

I tried a lot of names but it was already taken too. It gave me a headache thinking about what name is available. Until i came up unto something.

"What if I use my real name? I guess I should try it. Hmm... let me try this one" I wisphered to my self.

"Ingame name is available. Will you use this name?"

I entered 'Genix' as my IGN. Gen was from my name and ix was age of my younger sister. IX is a roman number of NINE or 9.

I immediately pressed the OK button. A choices of magic element poped up in front of sight.

"Please choose a magic element" the robotic voice said. The choices were Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning and Ice.

I chose Water because I guess it suited me.

After I chose water, robotic voice said " You will transfer to the starting town called Newtown".

My vision became blurry. I closed my eyes and opened. In my second vision, I saw the Newtown. The building was made of stone and woods. There were plenty of beginners like me. I looked down and I saw my body. It was like my real body. I raised my hands and it was real too. I also heard the voices of the people in the Newtown. I can smell and feel the warm breeze of air. I saw a short sword in my left hips. I guess it was the starting weapon. I turned around and saw a fountain. A fountain named fountain of regeneration. I closed my eyes a bit and feel the refreshing fountain.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a guy with a light dark plate armor and blue cloak in front of me. I was shocked and push him away. He looked like Edison.

"You're finally here. I'm searching you in this town. I though you've lost." He laughed.

I didn't know what was he talking about until I realize that my appearance here and the real world were the same. Because of the tests earlier, it gathered information about my real body to convert here.

"Oh! Edison. Sorry Im late. I had a hard time choosing my in game name. " I said

He kept smiling at me.

"Haha, its ok. I also had a hard time until i come up with this IGN. Hmmm. So you chose water?" He said

"Yeah,I guess it will fit me"