Epilogue

I will be killed! i thought and not by the 'enemy' but by Alex. We had just taken of from Spain and i had four hours until i would be up and getting ready for my wedding, two of those hours im on a plane. Charlie was tormenting me about my death by Alex so i blocked him out and got some sleep but not much as i was wondering about Alex.

"Fiona!" i was woken up by Charlie "time to get you ready for your wedding then death!" he said with a light laugh and i hit his arm. I ghot out the plane and the sun was just setting. I looked at my watch and it was five in the morning.

We ran to a taxi which dropped Charlie of home then me. I paid for my half as Charlie paid for his and i knocked on Alex's door, why we chose today to get married im not sure but it sure was stress full. We were getting married in a regitrers office out of town and some family members were comming.

I kncoked on the door and a sleepy Grace opened it and laughed a bit when she saw me "your so dead after Alex has killed you, i just got her to sleep infact she possibly is just looking at the ceeling!" she said and i smiled "hi Grace, how are you?, oh im fine thanks!" i said sarcasticlly and she pulled me in.

"Alex!" she shouted grogily, there was a pause then i heard footsteps "what?" she asked annoyed " i have a surprise for you!" she said and i took my shoes of as i knew she didnt like them on in the house. I sat them on the rack "fine!" she moaned and she ame downstairs and i went in the living room.

I heard her come down the stairs but there was a pause before she entered the living room, Grace smiled "she'll have notcied your boots!" she whispered and i smiled but mentally slapped myself "sugar!" i whispered with a light laugh "Grace.." Alex trailed of and came in the living room.

Her face lit up when she saw me and i gave her a big hug "i missed you so much!" i said and kissed her "okay im of to bed, no sex i want some sleep and you have half an hour before its bed time again!" Grace said and left and i laughed a bit "you cut it a bit fine!" Alex said and i smiled "got to worry you havnt i?" i asked and she laughed a bit and hugged me,

"i was!" she said seriously knowing that the last time i came home in a coma "i know, sorry!" i said and kissed her lightly "come one bed or Nanny Grace will tell us of!" i said and she laughed and we went to bed.

I had called my mum and dad in the morning, turns out Charlie had called them when he got home so they wenrt worrying although when they heard his voice they thought bad things.

I was now walking down to the isle you could say with Alex hand in hand. She was in some black trousers, a white shirt and black blazer and i was in my military uniform, Alex insisted or i would have been in the same.

It was a short service but it ended with the girl i lovee being mine and us being together. Our wedding rings i think were epic, Grace and Tina had thought about going to a recoding studio and recording each of them saying 'i do' but never did so me and Alex did so each others ring had the other persons sound waves of 'i do' cut out, it was cool.

I kissed Alex when i was told to and it was like our first kiss all over again. Our families clapped and we both smiled. I had leave bases of a month so i could spend time with Alex instead of having to leave when being told to.

I was surprising her by taking her to America for two weeks so when we got to the hotel after a night of complete sex i had well and truely surprised her with also the fact i have another two whole weeks with her, for us thats alot.

I loved her and now she was mine, im so glad she was an annoying teacher!