Chapter 6

It was the day we stoped for end of tearm as christmas was five days away and Ben and Barbra love christmas its gotten to become a bit of a joke now. I ran downstairs and jumped the last four "yay!" i said when i done it and ran through to the dinning room and got my breakfast "morning people!" i said as Barbra put the toast out "morning sweetie, good sleep?" Barbra asked as i buttered my toast "yas, still cant get away with how comfy that bed is, i could sleep there forever!" i said and Ben laughed "dont i need you today after school, your good with a chisel!" he said and i nodded "yes boss!" i said and he laughed

They glanced at each other afew times as if they were having a conversation with each others mind and i cleared my throat "i am in the room and i can see you two glancing at each other, and its a bit creepy if i do say so!" i said and they laughed a bit "okay we want to give you an early christmas preasent, well one of them!" i nodded "okay, what  is it?" i asked and Ben went into his pocket and laid a pair of car keys on the table infront of me and they had the key ring 'Range Rover' 

I looked at them both "you havnt?" i asked and they nodded "where?" i said excitedly "drive!" Barbra said and i ran to the front door and opened it and in the drive was a white Range rover. I stood there amazed and Barbra and Ben came up behind me"so you like it?" Barbra asked and i walked over to it and hugged it "i love it!" i said as i hugged the front "im not even gonna drive it cos its to preciuos!" i said and they both laughed a bit.

"girlfriend come on oh my god is that yours?" Cara asked and i didnt even move i just nodded "all mine!" i said and she screamed "why did you have to adopt her and not me?" she asked Barbra and Ben and i laughed a bit "your getting ahead of yourself, they only fostered me not adopt dummie!" i said and Charlie came up the hill "i waited for ten minutes on you guys, what kept you?" he asked but Cara didnt hear him "no Mike and Gina were happy the other day when i visited cos' they said they were gonna adop-" she was cut of by Charlies hand going over her mouth "just ignore her!" he said and screamed "eww, you licked my hand!" he said and ran around the street and we all laughed.

"as i was sayin-" she started but her mouth was coverd by Charlies hand again, he scrunched up his face "stop licking it!" he said through grited teeth and she mumbled something and turned to Barbra and Ben "whats this, im confused?" i asked and they both sighed "it was another preasent but if you want, we'd like to adopt you!" Ben said and at the point i heard Alex come out her house, i heard Cara mumble something along the lines of 'Miss Hamond?'

"you want to Adopt me?" i asked and i felt Alex look round "well if you want, its up to you?" Barbra said and i went up and hugged them both "please adopt me, i love you guys!", Cara cheered and i laughed a bit and let them go and they both smiled at me "come on girlfriend, we need to go and i want a ride in this beast!" Cara said and pulled my arm and we got in my new car and i could have melted.

It was lunch time and i was heading home for lunch cos Ben textedf me saying my social worker was home wanting me to sign the papers. It was snowing while i was driving home and i wanted to jump around but that could be cosidered weird. I parked in the drive and went in the house "im home!" i said as i took my shoes of, they had a cream carpet that was always so clean even with peoples shoes going on it but i didnt want to risk it. 

"in here sweetie!" Barbra said and i walked in the living room and saw them up in the dining room "hey John!" i said as i walked up and sat opposite Barbra and Ben and beside John "alright Fiona, how are you?" he asked and i smiled "super-dooper!" i said and eh laughed a bit and gave Ben and Barbra a sheet of paper "alright if you just sign on the line!" he said and Ben signed it first and then Barbra.

Another paper was passed to me and it was basicly saying there not kidnapping me and i am agrreing to all this "ohh im nervous, not like nervous Oh my whts happening but, nervous what if i spell my own name wrong!" i said as i took Johns pen and they all laughed and i signed my name and gave the sheet back to John and he just gave it a quick look "thats it, there now your official parents!" he said and i cheered and they all laughed a bit.