Chapter 10

My alarm went of and i moaned "stupid school!" i said and hit snooze. Something barked and i realised it was Andrex "to loud!" i said to him and he licked my face and i was awake "okay,okay im up!" i said and he moved away.

I got up and went for a shower and got dressed in a white t shirt and a green camoflauge shirt i got yesterday and some black skinny jeans and my white converse. I grabbed my phone and followed Andrex downstairs for breakfast "hey sweetie!" my mum said when i sat down, i smiled "morning mum!" i said and she smiled.

"ready for school?" my dad asked and i laughed a bit and swallowed my toast "nope but its gonna be fun!" i said and wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed. Andrex barked and nudged my knee and i smiled and fed him his dog food "how about a run after school bud?" i asked and he wagged his tail "good!" i said and sat back down and finished my coffee.

There was a knock on the door and i looked at the clock "Cara and Charlie i should think!" i said and downed my last mouthful and grabbed my backpack that had funny cartoon faces all over it. I opened the door and i was right "ready?" Charlie asked and i nodded. Andrex nudged my leg and i bent down "bye buddy, have a god day!" i said and he licked my face and i shut the door.

"come on people, last year!" Cara said while running around my garden "i wonder if we just get in the car and drive she'll notice!" i said and Charlie laughed "lets just go!" he said and pushed me "shotgun!" she yelled and pushed Chalie out of the way for passenger seat "god your such a meanie!" he said and got in the back, i laughed and i heard Alex shut her front door.

"morning Miss Hamond!" i said and she smiled at me "morning Fiona!" she said and i walked upto her and kissed her, i pulled away and we smiled "see yu in school!" i said and went in my car "you could get caught doing that in public!" Cara said as we drove down the hill.

I smiled "were in this together!" i said and went to McDonalds "why we here?" Charlie asked and i smiled "taost wasnt enough!" i said and they nodded, i normally had two breakfast so this wasnt unusual.

I got a breakfast wrap and ate it while driving to school.We all walked to the office and got our timetables "no new teachers!" Cara said with a frown "why you sad about that?" i asked as we got to our lockers, we had requested them all to be together and they were. I bunged my bag in and got my English stuff andf my art pad out "no one to look and check out!" she said and leaned against her locker looking at her timetable.

This year all our classes were the same and at the same time "lets go to english moppy!" Charlie said and she nodded and we headed to english, we were the first there so we just talked. The bell went and everyone pilled in but no teacher. Ten minutes later Alex came in and i was confused "your teacher is in a meeting so im covering for this period, sorry!" she said with a shrug and we nodded,

She looked at the desk where there was i presumed work set out for us "okay apperently your to write an essay about you so the teacher can know your stengths and stuff!" she said and filled out the register. We were given paper and i wrote my essay on little old me.

I highlighted my mum and dad and tried not to get angry and go into detail about it but i managed and i then went onto about my mum and dad, the nice ones and how happy i was to have them and my friends and if i hadnt been brave enough to call the number on the poster i wouldnt be so happy.

I was done in time for the bell and just doodled on my papaer until the bell which only was five minutes. We handed our sheets back but i was to stay behind "yes Miss Hamond?" i said as the last student left, luckily they closed the door.

Alex walked upto me and kissed me and i put my hands on her waist and she put hers on my neck, she ran her tongue across my bottom lip and i gave her entrance and she tasted of apples again. Again were humans and need oxygen to survive so we had to pull away "dont sit behind a desk, its to hot for me to watch!" i said and she smiled "good!" she said and lightly kissed me " i need to get to art, see you in PE!" i said with a smile and she sighed