Chapter 3: A Small Village of Asinia

Start from the beginning

"Shall we dive in until morning? It's Saturday tomorrow. No classes. " He asked me.

"Sure. "

"We will try a boss fight since you leveled up to 10 and im level 30."

"Is my level enough to take on a boss already? "

"It is a level 10 boss. So don't worry. You've learned two new skills. It will help us in the battle. I'll act as the tank and distract the boss. It'll drop some rare item."

"Alright! Where is the location of this boss. " I asked him.

"It's on the east side forest of Stonewald Village. It will spawn 50 minutes from now." He said.

We went immediately to the boss location. We brought many potions for healing and mana regeneration. Before we reached to our target location, we've killed plenty of spiderling and earn golds and exp.
We reached the boss location but there was only an empty field.

Exactly 1:00 A.M. , the empty field was occupied by the boss. My eyes opened wide as i saw the boss. A Giant Spider called Toxicus Spider. At first, I was scared because of the giantic size of the spider.

"How can we kill this one?"

"Focus Gen!!." Edison shouted.

I caught up my breath and waited for Edison first attack.

"Haaaaaaaaahhhhhh" we shouted together.

I've used my skill one after another while Edison focused on tanking. We killed the Giant Spider in just 5 minutes.  We dealt extra damage to the spider. My water skills and Edison's lightning made a chain reaction to the spider.

"We did it Ha-ah" We yelled.

A screen appeared above us. It said Congratulations. A notification appeared in front of me. It was about the item dropped. The dropped item was a Cloak of Toxicus. It was in green color with a white clouds. It boosted my dextersity if i used it. I'll use it for now for leveling up.

"Haha. You looks Cute in that gren cloak. " Edison laughed and insulted me.

I was going took off the cloak but he held my shoulder and said.

"Don't worry about the looks of your items. The most important is the stats of your items."

I smiled and said " Okay, then why are you laughing? "

"I was joking Gen" he laughed again.

He stopped laughing after a few seconds. So i asked him

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. But Gen. Don't call me my real name in this world. Don't let others know your real world information. Call me in my In game name. It is Raze. I call you Genix too." He asked me a favor.

"Okay Raze" I said

We laughed again and again as we called our IGN.

We went back to the village to regenerate. We sat for a while and felt the cool air. I took a deep breath and released.

"Im going to back now. Mom will be wake up by 5:00 A.M. to prepare . Its 4:00 A.M. .She will scold me if she saw me still playing." I said it to Raze.

"Alright then"

We went to the Village's INN.

"If you going to log out, you need to leave you body here in the INN or a  house to avoid any crimes. If someone caught your body off somewhere, he will use your hand to open you menu and he can transfer your item without your permission. " Raze explained me the important of leaving the body in the INN.

"Open you menu. At the bottom part of the menu list, there is an option button. Inside the option button is the language, setting and log out. Press the log out and the confirmation will pop up. Press Ok to continue the log out" He instructed me how to log out from this game.

I swiped my hand and followed Raze's instruction.

"Im going to log out now Raze. See you. " i wave my left hand while my right hand pressed the OK button.

My vision became dark. I can felt my bed now. I opened my eyes, i saw the ceiling of my room. I took off the nerve gear and put it to near the lamp. I looked up to the wall clock. It was already 3:30 A.M. . I can heard the noise of the cooking utensils in the kitchen.

"So, Mom woke up earlier again. " I whispered.

I closed my eyes again and took a nap.