14. r a n

Dedicated to lost_in_galaxy
Thanks for voting and commenting ♡

_

THERE SEEMED TO BE AN ALIEN force that kept on making Brittany's eyes flicker back to Marcus. She was currently sitting on the bench, chugging down a glucose drink when her traitorous eyes again took a sneak peek.

From looking at the curly haired boy,  anyone could tell how sincere and devoted he was to the game by his stiff stance and no-nonsense look on his face. He seemed like a completely different person. She trailed her eyes down his lithe form, noticing how sinful he looked.

Brittany had never felt like this before. She wasn't one of those hormonal fangirls who gushed and fanned their faces, whenever a handsome boy was around. To be blunt, she had never shown the slightest bit interest towards them. Having suffered enough things by them has already tuned off her hormones.

They were the one who approached her. 

Not the other way around.

But now,  that piece of information seems to go down the drain from the fact she was yet again staring at him.  She immediately looked away whenever he glanced her way.

Mentally scolding herself for her stalker like behavior, she got up from the bench. A shadow loomed over her head and Brittany looked up to find it was Daphne. The redhead had a silly grin on her face. For a stranger the redhead, might look like a harmless, little childish creature — a little soft on the head though. But when anyone would look at her from the blonde's eyes — they could see entirely new things. They could take notice of how a quip of teeth jutted out to touch Daphne's lower lip giving it a wicked look. How her teeth were bared to an extent that resembled a smile, that a shark would give before shredding off a baby seal's head off it's shoulders.

She could see each one of these images vividly.

"Practice is finished. Come to the table we are heading that way," Daphne said. Noticing that the blonde wasn't responding to her like other day,  she turned her eyes curiously to follow her vision.

She widened her eyes. "What are you staring at,  Bri?"

Brittany realising her mistake,  turned her eyes and coughed. "Me looking at something? I-ts nothing."

Daphne didn't said anything but had a hard glint in her eyes—almost sinister. "Oh," she purred, looking all näive and innocent, "just asking."

She crouched down, picked up her bag and gave Brittany a leveled gaze. "Come soon, kay? Don't go around sucking dicks like you do," she added looking satisfied by the way the blonde bit her lip and lowered her eyes, "Wyatt doesn't like it."

Brittany gave her a weak smile. "Don't worry. I won't."

Daphne rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

With that the redhead pranced away, swinging her hips in a suggestive manner.

Once she was out of sight,  Brittany glanced back to the field to find that most of the boys were moving out. The practice was already over. A familiar figure was hunched near the pole, typing his shoes.

She could recognize his form without any binoculars.  After checking that no one was in the field except them, she ran to him. He looked up in confusion but it soon turned into a cheek straining smile when he saw her.

She grinned at him. "Football huh? Tell me why I am not surprised."

He passed the gesture. "Well what can I say?" He stood and gave a mock bow.  " I am a person of many talents."