05. h u r t

a/n: dedicated to azkaban- . When can we start saving this world from handsome villains huh?

-

She winced slightly when her hand accidentally brushed across her thigh. She quickly corrected her off beat laughter with a smooth smile.

He cocked up an eyebrow at her slightly, a cynical smile playing on his lips that completely went unnoticed by others. Like always.

She cringed internally trying to calm her trembling lips, her shaking hands.

Play it cool. Put up the facade. No one should know. She chanted the mantra in her mind.

"Are you okay?"

She gave the curious brunette a fake smile, nodding her head. It didn't matter anyways, after all, all of them were actors. Good one at that. It was for the sake of knowing- out of curiosity. Not for the sake of caring.

They think that she doesn't know it. But she actually does. She had silently heard the conversations her 'BFF' had in the locker room, the disgusting talks he haves in front of his friends. The snickers, the insults, the laughs and yes- the cornering. Its only a matter of time when she moves her back at them, that it again starts.

"She is right, are you okay?", he asked her as he sneakily weaseled his hands on her thighs, his face showing a smirk, awaiting her reaction.

She hastily nodded, her hands struggling to get his iron ones off her body. It irked her. It disgusted her. She felt like puking her guts out in a bucket.

She never wanted it. It always made her uncomfortable. Her skin felt like thousand little worms were crawling on it. She was having a silent war.

She wanted to do so many things at once that it actually hurt her deeper than she had been before. She wanted to shout at him. Scream at them, tell her mother that he is not good. Tell her father to think about his 'princess' for one freaking time in his life.

He is not good.

So not good.

She wanted to yell her heart out. But the main point was- who wanted to listen?

His hands still remained there, her hands went limp as she blankly stared at the table ahead, She tried to find solace in the chattering of the students, the wildly gesticulating students sitting before. She hoped to drown herself amidst them.

Her eyes drifted to the curly haired girl who was staring at her. She remembered her. It was Annie Williams, the funny sophomore girl with whom she shared her drama class. She liked her because she was smart, intelligent and above all friendly. Not the façade one- but the really one. Always the one to stay back and provide a shoulder for you if you wanted to weep and share your sorrows with somebody. Always the one to give you a comforting smile and a few soft words that could make you question yourself that why were you crying even in the first place.

She had an amazing personality. Soft yet sturdy at the same time.

Brittany, from grade one wanted to be friends with her. Who wouldn't want that?

She recoiled back in shock when she saw her glaring at her. Her dark mocha skin was flustered, her coal black eyes narrowed into thin slits. She continued glowering at her when she whispered something to her friends. They shot her a last look before rolling their eyes.

Why was everyone so judgemental?

What was her fault?

She couldn't hold it any longer. She hurriedly stood up, making everyone look at her. She politely excused herself not bothering to meet his eyes.

She moved out of the cafeteria, into the closet.

She needed a knife.

Right

Now.

-

A/N

Hiyya.... So here is the 5th chapter, I hope you all liked it.The scene above might disturb some people so I kindly apologize. And yes the author in any way doesn't support self-harming. It was needed for the story line. So read it as a story and take it like one too.

And yes:

Brittany Campbell as she

Annie Williams as she

Male character as he

Marcus as he

[His name is not mentioned yet. But it will be after a few chapters]

Sorry for the late update.High school started,pigeons. I am really scared. And yes feel free to try out my other books, there will be 'update- showers' in the next month for them.