"If you want to do it, dont include us in." they all bashed him making Taehyung grinned again.

"Not really but okay. How about this? We will kiss,"... he said pointing to him and Irene, and Seulgi and Jimin.... "and the rest of you have to hold hands the entire day..?" then they all agreed. Well all except....

"No wayy!!! I'M NOT HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAY!!" Namjoon and Hoseok protested hardly.

"Okay then, we'll change. If you loose, you'll have to pay for our dinner tonight. Deal?" Jimin suggested.

"Money again.. Ergh.. Alright then.. Anything that wont make us do skinships." Hoseok said and Namjoon nodded.

"Alright! Lets go!" Jimin said and took Seulgi's hands and they all walked to the roller coaster.

"Er... Are you guys sure about this?" Hoseok said looking up to the roller coaster. They all looked up too.

"Wow." Wendy said.

"I--" Sooyoung's jaw dropped. And Yeri didnt say anything except sliding nearer to Jungkook.

"It'll be funnn! Come on!" Seulgi said and she dragged Jimin with her to the queue. They were lucky there are not many people queueing there so they get to ride the thing faster. Jimin let Seulgi in first then he stepped into the ride. They all were so excited, well except for hoseok. He was terrified. But he kept his cool.

"Is there anyone who wants to step out?" the intructor's voice was heard.

"Now I'm a bit scared." Seulgi said. Jimin looked at her and smiled. Then he held her hands and squeezed it to give her some energy.

"Dont worry. Its nothing." he said giving an assurance smile.

"Am I allowed to step out now?" Yeri said slowly to Jungkook and he laughed.

"No. You're not. Its nothing." Jungkook said and he hugged her shoulder giving her comfort. And then he realized that Irene and Taehyung was right behind them so he lifted his hands again. He carefully turned around to see if they are looking and fortunately Taehyung was busy relaxing Irene so they didnt saw anything. He sighed in relief. Yeri was kind of dissapointed but she let it go since they make decisions so hide their relationship together. The ride started smoothly but they already heard people (aka hoseok) screaming. Yeri just tried comfort herself by closing her eyes and taking a few deep breathes. However Jungkook saw that and he became more guilty. So he slides his hands into hers quietly so that no one will know making Yeri jumped a little and looked at him. He smiled and interwined their fingers together making Yeri smiled too. At the climax of the ride, everyone was screaming except for Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi. Jimin almost cried and Seulgi was laughing at him. When they stepped out of the ride, Jimin's eyes was wet with tears. Seulgi was still laughing and hugging him.

"Its okay, its okay." she said while hugging him and trying to hold her laughter. A lot of them cried because they were too scared and just simply because they screamed too much. Yeri'd eyes was wet too and Jungkook looked at her. He was trying to hold back his laughter too but he just held her hands and keep saying everything was okay. He was kind of mad at himself because he couldnt hug her at that moment but when Wendy came to her and hugged her, he was kind of relieved. But still he felt that he was the one who's supposed to hug her that time.

Few minutes later when they're all relaxed again, they went to check the pictures. They laughed at each other's face.

"One two three four..."

"Okayy!!!! Jungkook and Yeri didnt do it!!!!" Jimin cried out loudly.

"Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung too!!!!" Taehyung said.

"It was so scary I didnt even open my eyes." Hoseok said and they both just acknowledging the fact that they lost.

"Now what?" Jungkook asked. He knows what he was supposed to do but he just doesnt want any of them to be suspicious so he asked. To make them remind him and to make them 'force' them to hold hands.

"What else? You two.. Hold hands. And you two, you're gonna have to pay dinner." Jimin said and they all nodded eagerly. Jungkook and Yeri looked at each other.

"What are you waiting for??" Taehyung take both of their hands and made them hold hands. Jungkook smiled inside because his planned worked.

"Alright. Come on.. Its already 5. We need to get ready." Namjoon said and they all walked together to the practice room. Yeri and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. Jungkook quietly interwined their fingers together and Yeri blushed slightly.

They went to their practice room. But they heard music from the other room. Then they saw Ms Go with 4 guys. The guys looked familiar but they couldnt see their face because they were facing their back to them. Jungkook was so curious, he knocked on the door and Ms Go and the guys turned to them. The guys smiled making the girls' eyes widened.

"Oppa!!!"