Home

Isabelle growled low in her throat, moving forward, brandishing the knife she held.

Belle snarled in response, sprinting forward.

Suddenly, Isabelle ducked, spinning and kicking Belle by the thigh, who stumbled.

Isabelle smirked.

She swirled around, letting out a tiny gasp as Patrick swung his claws at her. She did the best thing she could, and pressed against the wall.

Scanning her opponents, she realized that Patrick and Belle had changed quite a lot.

Belle now had her purple glowing eyes but similarly, her hair was now dyed neon purple. The purple was fused with black, so it gave out a wonderful dark vibe.

Patrick now had his claws extended out, hair pushed to his right as they bounced with every move he made. His neon yellow eyes shine brightly in Isabelle's mind.

The other Spirits saw how capable Isabelle was and lunged. Isabelle ducked, but was almost immediately caught by Belle.

Growling, she kicked one of the Spirits behind her, and slammed her palm into Belle's face.

Patrick grabbed her neck, slamming her down onto the ground. Isabelle didn't even have time to react, only turning a few degrees to avoid crushing her nose.

Two Spirits locked her arms, but Isabelle spat at them, the grip on her loosening as she got to her feet.

Her lip was cut at the side, drip by drip her blood fell. Isabelle swiped it all away, easing the knife and stabbing into one of the Spirits.

Before the rest of the Spirits had even known what had happened, Isabelle had already made her move, cutting through four of the Spirits in a row, as they crashed together in a heap.

Isabelle tightened her grip on the knife, as Belle and Patrick glowered at her, their eyes getting more bright in a minute.

"That's for my mother!" Isabelle roared. 

  Dodging to the side as Patrick growled, slashing at her, Isabelle gave a ferocious kick to another Spirits. Pure fury blazed from her as she swirled around, slashing the blade across another Spirit, and nearly hitting Patrick.

  Cursing under her breath, Belle stood to the side, watching her mortal swing around, blood splattering all around.

  A smirk tugged at her lips. "Just as planned." She murmured, raising her hand.

  "What the...?" Isabelle said, startled, as the floor started shuddering. Her grip on the blade loosened, and the weapon fell to the floor.

  Before she could even bend down to pick it up, Belle appeared before her.

  "AH!" She screamed, her entire body flinging backwards. She slammed into the wall, her mind shuddering inside her. For a slight moment, her brain seemed to cloud over itself.

  Belle reappeared before again, back handing Isabelle. A bright red mark immediately formed on her cheek.

  "Once you die, I can..." Isabelle suddenly pushed herself up, springing onto Belle, catching her by surprise.

  "Oh yeah, once you die." She snarled, blood dripping from her forehead. She reached for her knife, but remembered she had dropped it.