Terror

A/N: Hey, supportive people! Lemme just inform you that this chapter and HOME would be the longest...so be prepared to read.

~

Isabelle received a text from Paul, the phone ringing from inside her room.

~Chat text~

-Hey, Isabelle

-Hey Paul

-I have an idea to get rid of Belle and Patrick

-Really? How?

-Do you think of them a lot?

-Yes. Of course. They are always on my mind.

-Good. I'm heading to your house now. Let your mother rest first, or somehow leave the house, then I'll start the magic.

~End text~

Isabelle leapt off the bed. She quickly asked her mother to sleep and rest for a while. Besides she was starting to get a headache.

She then waited for Paul to arrive.

A few minutes later, Paul arrived, smiling gleefully. "Quick. Come in." Isabelle said, dragging him in and then locking the door.

Paul went towards her room and sat down. In a brief summary, he explained to Isabelle the plan.

He had found a spell that could bring someone whom they are thinking about into a mind portal, where they could get rid of Belle and Patrick without them even knowing. When they were in the portal, they would die in the real world once they died in the portal. Everything that happens there would be a reality.

Isabelle and Paul started saying the chant that Paul taught and she memorized immediately.

"Think of Belle and Paul. I need to focus on the chant." Paul instructed. Isabelle nodded.

She turned, her back facing Paul in the position that they were supposed to be in.

Suddenly, as Paul and Isabelle was just finishing the chant, Isabelle noticed her picture with her dead father in the ice mountain.

That was where he had perished in a hail storm, trying to save Isabelle by protecting her and slipping in the process.

Memories flooded back to her, and Isabelle lost all concentration.

The spell finished, and the room closed in onto them.

Location Switch.

  A huge gust of wind blew into Isabelle's face as she coughed, awaking. Where was she? Is the spell working?

  She got to her feet shakily, but another huge icy wind blew at her and she stumbled back to the floor.

  "PAUL!!" She yelled out. White surrounded her, as huge shapes got into view before her. A snowflake landed on her nose and she flinched.

  "ISABELLE!" Paul's voice rang out from the distance. Isabelle's ears perked up and got to her feet.

  Paul came into sight a few seconds later, Isabelle running to meet him with a joyful look on her face.