Scream

*A/N: You all may still be confused at what is going on...who is Belle...what she had done. Don't worry, in this chapter, or probably the other, there would be snippets of flashbacks and stuff to make you understand. Just live in the suspense now! Enjoy! 😜

***

Isabelle walked down the corridors towards the principal's office. "Mrs Perry? You're...hurting me..." She bit her lip, Mrs Perry's iron grip on her wrist.

"That's what you deserve, you horrible delinquent!" She snapped, tightened the grip.

Isabelle felt like crying as the words stung. She felt like screaming, "It wasn't me!" but kept her mouth shut.

  Why? Cause it was her. Belle was her. Isabelle was Belle. They were the same person. The same body. But with two completely different minds.

The door of the room swung open, and Mrs Perry pushed her towards a chair. "Sit. And don't you dare to attack me. I have a penknife, Isabelle Laurence." She hissed.

And Belle has fangs, Isabelle murmured. She looked up at Mrs Perry with innocent eyes again. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. I will definitely pay full cost for the injuries I inflicted on Jessy."

She could hear Belle's mouth widen into a grin, laughing sadistically. "Stop it!" She said to her.

"Oh, just wait, Isabelle! You're so impatient! I'm going to get rid of the principal for you. You should be glad! Now you won't have to listen to her ramble on and on and lecture you anymore!"

  Belle said back, cackling to herself before the voice faded away into the tunnels of Isabelle's mind.

When Belle speaks so much, her plans are usually more devious than usual. It means she has hatched up a plan already as she talks, her broken cells churning in her brain.

And all Isabelle wishes for her is to stop talking. But, stop talking for Belle? It's like smashing air. It's impossible.

"No!!" Isabelle screamed in her mind, but instead it also got blurted out.

"You have no choice to refuse, young lady!" Mrs Perry roared, slamming her hand down. Isabelle realized she had not been listening to what Mrs Perry has said.

"No, I did not mean..." Isabelle was starting to explain, when pain struck her brain, just that this time, a whole storm was brewing.

Isabelle could feel her soul sinking, giving in to the pain, letting Belle out again. "No!!" But Isabelle's eyelids widened and she struggled to fight with Belle.

In her brain, Belle had claimed it as her territory. Because she was born there. She had a upper hand.

"Just give in...Isabelle!" Belle cooed, bolts ripping apart Isabelle's mind.

Just like that, the pain stopped. Isabelle relaxed, easing down. Mrs Perry looked bewildered and scared, her hands grasping her penknife.

Then, with a final strike, Belle caught Isabelle by surprise, slamming straight into her soul. Isabelle passed out, retreating back into her mind, and Belle took over.

Belle blinked, where her purple eye was still glitchy from the sudden transformation. The color of Mrs Perry's face had lost three shades as she started backing away.

"Who are you, you monster?!" She wailed, brandishing the penknife around like a sword.

Belle looked up. "Who are you?!" Mrs Perry shrieked again.