Hell

*A/N: I love all the support you guys been giving me! 😻 If you find this story too grotesque, tell me. I'm planning on writing romance, but that's not my forte. Should I? 🤔
-Vanessa*

                                        ***

  Isabelle opened her eyes. A familiar scent surrounded her. Her body felt numb.

  Blinking, she looked around, spotting Paul squirming on the floor beside her. "Paul!" Isabelle cried, memories flooding back to her.

  Where was Belle now? Was she back now?

  "I'm here...don't worry...I'll always be with you..." Belle's voice rang out in her mind. Isabelle ignored her. She clutched Paul's hand. "Are you okay?"

  Paul uttered, "I'm numb...help...I'm frozen..."

  Isabelle bit her lip worriedly. She didn't want anything to happen to him. She traced a finger along his neck, and miraculously Paul's shoulder un-froze.

  She touched his arm, his chest (not in a sexual way, get your mind out of the gutter! 😂) and his thigh. Finally, Paul managed to sit up.

  He rubbed his aching muscles from lying there for at least an hour. He looked at Isabelle with eyes that shown with gratitude. "Thank you." He said.

Isabelle grinned, but startled when she realized she was perfectly fine. She looked at Paul, and Paul shrugged.

"Are you dumb? Why would I want a broken girl like you to be my human? Geez, it's going to lower my reputation." Belle snorted in Isabelle's mind.

Isabelle picked Paul up. But suddenly lightning bolts struck again. Paul shouted in a voice full of pain.

(OH damn!!! Fight scene coming up again!!! Get your boxing gloves...AT THE READY!!)

  The injuries inflicted on them made them weak, and within seconds Belle and Patrick had taken control. But this time they weren't taking over their body.

  A vortex spawned before their eyes, but in reality nothing was there. The vortex was a hallucination. But Belle and Patrick were now strong enough to make it seem real.

  Belle and Patrick grinned at each other through their human's body. Then they stepped into the vortex...into the portal...into their very own minds.

*Location Switch!!*

Isabelle and Paul rubbed their eyes, confused. Where were they? Isabelle recognized her surrounding. But yet she also didn't.

All of a sudden, a fist slammed into her right cheek, and she flung to the side, sprawling on the ground.

"Isabelle..." Before Paul could finish, he felt a tighten around his neck, dragging him backwards.

"I've had enough of you..." A voice slurred behind him. The grip loosened enough for Paul to turn behind, and he dropped his jaw in horror at the yellow eyes staring at him.

Those cat-like eyes stared into him from the darkness, luminous like a light beam through the dark woods.

"I'm sick of your antics..."

Isabelle screamed as darkness curled around her legs, and she yanked them up, snapping the black coils.

She stumbled up, eyes fixating on the mismatched eyes that stared at her. "You're weak..." The voice said, breaking into a run towards her.