"... I don't think it's proper for a servant to eat with his majesty." You answer. His frown deepens at that and you feel a bit guilty since he seemed to be trying to be friendly. "Then again, since it's the majesty's request, I suppose just this once will be fine." You add looking ahead. He smiles a bit at that, at least you didn't oppose entirely.

After sitting with him for breakfast, you follow the prince to the thrown where he listened to citizens that came to ask for favors.

"Your majesty, we've found a new quarry on the royal grounds, I've come to request that you open in to the people of RedRun." This plea came from the head monk, Urogue, apparently he ran trade in town. Kid blinks and frowns lightly.

"And what were you doing on the royal grounds?" He questions.

"It was the annual hunt for the citizens your majesty." Killer informs him. Kid hums and nods slightly.

"I'll have to inspect it first." Kid states, getting up.

"Why you?" You ask with a slight frown. The monk looks at you in surprise while Kid pauses.

"The royal family must lay eyes on everything new on their land... And, I wanna go for a ride." Kid points out. "Go prepare our horses." He says to another servant. You blink, becoming unsure but don't say anything.

"Interesting, his majesty is much more lenient with his servants than he used to be." Urogue hums as Kid leaves the throne room to get ready. You look at the monk as he watches you curiously. "You should know your place servant."

"You should watch your tongue monk." You respond before going to the servant rooms and changing into something to travel in. You go back out as Kid starts back for the throne after changing. He pauses as his eyes land on you.

"Are those the only clothes you have?" He frowns lightly at the tears.

"Yes, I havent had a chance to get anything else." You point out. He gives a nod, still frowning as he continues on.

"Then go to town once we return. Everything I see you in has blood stains on them..." He orders you lightly. You blink at that and look down at yourself consciously. You hadn't noticed it, but he was right. You must look like such a mess beside the man. You glance over his clothes and frown before trying to distract yourself from the clothes as you both head out and mount your horses before following the head monk out of town.

The quarry was large, and the walls made a crescent shape around the group, at the center is the large mouth of a cave. You frown lightly as you dismount, something felt off about this place. "Your majesty..." You murmur, going to his side when he dismounts. He peers at you, pausing.

"What's wrong?" He inquires lightly.

"Lets be cautious here." You breathe carefully. He blinks and looks to the quarry with a small frown.

"Stay near the horses, I'll be right back." He says before going with the monk to look over the quarry. You chew on your lip, watching his back carefully, drawing your dagger.

They soon stop at the mouth of the cave and the monk presents a torch, gesturing for them to enter. You quickly following after them, moving between the monk and Kid. "Your majesty." You frown at him, wishing he would listen to you.

"I told you to wait near the horses ___." He frowns back. You actually wanted to bite him at that, but refrain, stopping when you sense that the monk was no longer with you. You and Kid look back to see the monk smiling with two other men.