SilverDown

"Holy shit... Three more dead howlers, hm? There's someone under..." Something is moved off of you and your eyes snap open, grabbing the man's wrist. "AHHHH!" He falls back in alarm.

"Helmeppo! What's wrong?!" A pink haired knight runs over.

"ZOMBIE!!!" The blond cries pointing at you as your eyes drift around unfocused.

"Kid..." You murmur trying to get up but your body only moves slightly.

"No way... General Smoker! We found a survivor!" The pinkette calls. Your eyes drift to him as more knights approach. You recognize the insignia on their silver armor and relax.

"SilverDown..." You whisper as the Silver haired general comes to your side and kneels down.

"You're safe now. We'll take care of you." He assures, scooping you up gently and standing. You blink up at him tiredly.

"I have to.... Get back to... Them... Yellow rock...." You murmur looking over at one. He follows your gaze.

"A path...." He mutters carrying you down it. Soon he reaches the field where the wagon had been. "Seems like your friends thought you were dead."

"Sir." A woman's voice makes him turn around as the knightess picks up two boutiques. You blink at them and let out a relieved breath, smiling slightly and letting your head rest against Smoker's shoulder.

"He's alive." You murmur before passing out again.

When you woke again, you find yourself in an infirmary. Sitting up with a groan, you look around, touching your shoulder. "Easy," A gruff voice hums and you look over at the general.

"Hello general Smoker." You recall his name.

"I'm surprised to see you awake again so soon. Doctor said you lost so much blood that you should've died." He comments sitting back in a chair. "What's your name?"

"___." You answer, looking yourself over, at least all the blood was gone, but you still smelt faintly of death.

"I heard that name before, belongs to a mercenary over in Shadow Valley. Would that be you?" He inquires. You pause and chuckle lightly.

"Nah, I'm a servant to the Prince of RedRun." You tell him. He raises an eyebrow.

"And yet we found you under Howler corpses near the Bloody Meadows." He states. You offer a tight smile in response.

"I need to return to the prince now." You breathe, getting out of bed and pausing. "I need clothes." You blush lightly wrapping a sheet around yourself.

"She'll be here soon, but you're not going anywhere tonight, I'll escort you back tomorrow." Smoker informs you. A frown crosses your lips but you knew there was no arguing. Besides, your body screamed at you enough as it is. You sigh and sit down as the knightess from earlier comes in with new clothes.

"You're awake! Hi!" She smiles at you.

"Hi..." You offer a smile.

"Here, I brought you clothes, how do you feel?" She asks handing you clothes and blushing lightly as you start to dress. "W-Wait! The general is still present!" She gasps.

"I don't care." You and Smoker both state together. You finish dressing and look back at the general.

"We're in SilverDown?" You guess. He gives a nod looking at you.