Howlers

"You're moving too much, the stitches have loosened again." He frowns as he tightens them.

"Being a servant is tiring, even if he is low maintenance..." You sigh tiredly. Law peers up at you and softens the slightest.

"You'll get sick like this, cant you ask Killer-ya to help?" He inquires.

"Nah, he's the type to worry, he doesn't even know about this injury." You respond with a shrug. He frowns more and starts to bandage you up.

"You're a stubborn one. I'll assist you if you have to stretch for anything." He decides.

"I wont tell you if I do." You say bluntly.

"Then I'll have to punish you." He hums straightening up and handing you your top. You smirk, pulling it on and adjusting it.

"In which sense?" You ask quietly, catching him off guard. Pink dusts his cheeks and he smiles a small bit, bringing a knuckle to his lips as he looks to the side.

"What a clever vixen you are ___... I may be unprepared for such an opponent." He breathes. You giggle lightly, you hadn't expected that reaction, it was cute.

"I have to return to the prince now. Farewell for now Law." You tell him before going out. Law looks over as you disappear and chuckles lightly.

"What a woman..."

You find the Prince making his way to his room and fall in step with him. "Checking in so soon your majesty?" You tilt your head when his amber gaze flickers to you.

"I don't feel well." He responds looking ahead. You frown in concern and reach over, feeling his forehead and making him freeze.

"You are warm..." You admit before pulling your hand away. "Maybe you just need rest, if it's not better in the morning then you'll have to stay in bed."

He curses under his breath, " There's a princess visiting in two days... What bad timing." He grumbles.

"Then you better get plenty of rest." You open his door for him. He nods and goes passed. "Sleep well your majesty." You add before closing the door. You usher away his other guards before curling up in front of his door.

He wakes in a cold sweat, sitting up and peering beside him. His shoulders droop, finding his bed empty. He hated sleeping alone, but your words intruded his head every time he thought of bringing someone to his room.

<i> "There will never be anything between us besides this job." </i>

He frowns heavily, it bothered him, no one has ever spoken to him like that, especially not a woman. He clicks his tongue getting out of bed and going to the door. He'd just go find a snack in the kitchen. He stops when he opens the door, find you curled up in front of it, sleeping soundly. Why were you there? Is this where you slept every night? Why hadn't he noticed?

Kid leans on the doorframe, looking down at you with a small frown. He knew nothing about you, or anyone for that matter. With a soft sigh, he carefully picks you up to take you to his bed but stops. You wouldn't be happy waking up there. He looks over at his bay window the seat attached was big enough to be a bed for you. He takes you over to it and lays you down on it before going to close his door. He looks back at you rubbing his cheek.

Should be fine as long as someone was in here with him. He grabs a sheet from his wardrobe before placing it over you. You shift and rollover wincing slightly. He raises an eyebrow but you don't wake. With a shrug he goes back to his bed and crawls in, settling in as his eyes subconsciously train on you, watching your chest rise and fall steadily. Soon his eyes ease shut and he falls fast asleep.