THIRTEEN

Kylie's POV

The day was finally over and it was time for wrestling practice. It wasn't for another half hour so of course I walked outside to the bleachers and watched the boys practice. I looked at Joe, intrigued by the tattoo on his shoulder.

Before I could think to look away he caught me and smirked at me. I blushed and finally looked away. I looked over noticing Randy eyeing me. I frowned and looked away. I had no time to fuck with him.

Twenty minutes later I got up to leave when Eva, Nikki, and Brie stopped me.

"What is it that you could possibly want now, Eva? " I asked.

"So I heard your birthday is tomorrow, fun." Nikki spoke.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Just answer the question." Surprisingly Eva stayed calm.

"Yes, there's your answer now move. I'm late for wrestling practice." I sighed.

"You're not a girl. You're like a gross tomboy like who the hell wrestles?" Brie teased with a laugh.

"I'm a girl that can kick your ass."I growled walking around them and quickly walking off.

"Exactly why she's walking away." Brie yelled at me. I flipped her off and she gasped. I jogged off to the locker room and quickly changed into my spandex and a tank top. I wiped my makeup off and tied my hair up into a tight bun. I threw on my boots and stretched as my girls did the same.

"Hey Kylie wanna get something to eat after this with us?" Nattie asked. I nodded at her and smiled.

"Alright we gotta go. Coach is strict about being on time." A girl spoke. She was pale with black hair.

"Hey aren't you Bruce Lee's daughter?" She asked with a smile making me laugh.

"I'm Kylie." I smiled shaking her hand.

"Paige." She spoke. I nodded and let go of her hand.

"Alright girls let's go." Four other girls came around ,saying in unison . I nodded and we all made our way to the wrestling room , and coach Sarah was waiting for us . Also with ten guys.

"Who are these people?" I asked.

"People who recently graduated from here and was great in wrestling . They're gonna teach you some things and then you guys with practice with each other." Coach spoke. I nodded as they teamed me up with a guy named Mike.

He was pretty cute. He had dark hair, blue eyes, ripped and perfect. I smirked to myself. AJ slapped my arm making me stop.

"Find your partners and find a mat. Go get to work!"She yelled blowing the whistle.

Joe's POV

Coach Thompson let us leave early since we worked our asses off of course. I showered in the locker room and put  on sweats and a v neck. I tied my hair back up and walked to the gym and noticed that the girls were wrestling.mI had to admit seeing a girl doing stuff like that was sexy.

I noticed Kylie was there and man did she look good. She flipped the guy and wrapped her legs around his neck, putting him in a leg lock.