ELEVEN

Joe's POV

   After calming down I stopped and looked over. Randy was gone and Kylie was just laying there unconscious. What the fuck? I sighed and walked back over, scooping her up in my arms. I picked her up bridle style and brought her into my car. I put her in the back and quickly drove off with her to the hospital.

-

10 minutes later we arrived and immediately the doctors took her in for examining. She still wasn't awake. A doctor saw my nose and gave me a cold towel and ice. I thanked him and put it on my nose as I called her mom.

Author's POV

After three hours Kylie finally woke up checking her surroundings. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why am I here?"Kylie groaned.

"You have a mild concussion. You hit your head pretty hard Miss Adams."

"Explains the pounding headache." She whispered.

"You have a visitor." He spoke. Kylie raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" She asked and once she asked Joe stepped in. She looked at him and frowned as the doctor stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"What the hell do you want?" Kylie growled.

"Hey don't take your anger out on me. I just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to bump into you, making you get a concussion." Joe stayed calm.

"Screw your apology. You were busy trying to be Mr captain save a hoe. If you hadn't put your hands on him in the first place I wouldn't be here!" Kylie yelled.

"I didn't know I was bumping into you. If randy wouldn't have dodged I would have clashed into him. I couldn't just let Randy talk to Eva like that, that's not my character to let someone get bashed. And why the hell are you snapping at me when Randy wasn't the one who brought you here!"

"You always let me get bashed by those freaks, and what do you mean you brought me here?"

"When you passed out Randy stared at you and took off. I picked you up and put you in my car and drove you here. Orton was no where to be found." He rolled his eyes at Kylie this time. Kylie stayed silent and sighed.

"I'm sorry for not letting you explain first." Kylie admitted. Joe sighed and nodded.

"Do you accept my apology?" Joe asked her.

"Yes. Thank you for bringing me here. I'm sorry for yelling." She got softer making Joe smile.

"Good. Glad you're okay big head." He smiled.

"Whatever." She scrunched her nose.

"Buddies?" He asked holding out his fist. Kylie giggled and nodded.

"Buddies." She smiled fist bumping his with mine. I giggled and he chuckled. Soon enough the door bursted open and I looked over seeing an angry Randy come in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here Anoa'i? Haven't you caused her enough?" Randy yelled.

"You didn't even bring me here Randy. You left me high and dry. Get the hell out!" Kylie yelled as he her heart rate picked up.

"Kylie I'm sorry." Randy whispered.

"No." She groaned.

"Come on now. You'll accept this losers apology, but not mine? I swear I can't stand it sometimes you are a mean bitch when I'm trying." He spat. Joe shot up from his seat and grabbed Randy roughly by the shirt.

"That's not how you talk to a lady. Now I'm about ready to beat your ass again. Now I suggest you get your ass out of here. This is the second time I heard you call her a bitch. I let you get away with it on the football field but now it's over with. Come back again and you will regret it." He threw him out of the room and slammed the door locking it. Kylie calmed down and motioned Roman to come over. He sat back down next to her bed.

"It's okay he's not worth it. I'm done with him anyways." Kylie muttered feeling the tears slide down her cheeks.

"Kylie don't cry. You're right he isn't worth it. He's just a douche bag that cares for no one but himself. Just know that if he bothers you again after this I'll be by your side." He whispered. Kylie looked up at him as he gently wiped her tears.

"Feel better okay? By the way your mom wants to see you. She's worried and I'm gonna go head home and get rest. See you later." He waved. She smiled.

"Thank you Joe."

"Just call me Roman or whatever you want." He winked before walking out, making Kylie blush.

"Such a gorgeous man." She muttered as he walked out.

"Heard that. Thank you!" He yelled with a laugh as she shut the door on his way out. Soon enough Kylie's mom and Kyla walked in.

"Kylie are you okay?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah I'm fine mom." Kylie smiled a little.

"What are you doing breaking up a fight anyway? Two strong men why would you -

"Mom cut the crap. I'm laying here with a huge headache and a concussion. I don't time have time for your pointless whining right now matter of fact I never did. You're always on my case about something so small. I don't want to hear it. Keep talking reckless and I won't hesitate to press this button and have them escort you." Kylie growled shutting her mom up.

"Hi bub." Kyla smiled making Kylie grin.

"Hey sweetheart what's up with you?" Kylie asked helping Kyla onto the hospital bed.

"Nothing why're you in here?" She asked.

"I fell down and hurt my head. I have a boo boo."

"Aww! I need to kiss it." She squealed softly kissing Kylie's forehead. Kylie smiled and  hugged her.

"You're my everything, you know that?" Kylie asked her.

"Yes. I love you sissy."

"I love you too baby girl." She smiled. Kylie's mom smiled at their bond and that made her love her daughters even more.

"When can I leave mom?" Kylie asked.

"Tomorrow but you can still go to school after you get out of the hospital but I'm keeping you home." She said.

"Alright." Kylie nodded yawning.

"Seems like you're tired Kylie. I'll be here tomorrow after work. Get some rest okay? I love you." Her mom said.

"Love you too. Kyla I love you." Kylie smiled . Kylie's mom kissed her forehead and Kyla did the same before they left out. Kylie sighed and began to rest.

She couldn't stop thinking about how nice Joe was being. Maybe this was a sign.

-

-

Comment!

Vote!