TWENTY EIGHT

quick a/n : high school enemy was voted best roman reigns fan fiction, and im so happy that you guys think so ❤️ another thing, I love you guys so so much but after you read, don't forget to vote! the comments are amazing but I need more votes!

day 1 - mental therapy institution.

Kylie's POV

"Your identity will stay the same, but no one will have a trace of you Miss Adams. Do you understand? As far as everyone knows, you're dead." I looked around in my small room with nothing but a desk, lamp, and two beds. God I didn't want a roommate.

"Yeah, stop repeating yourself please." I said, looking at my suitcases and duffle bags scattered on the ground. I couldn't believe I got sent here for something I didn't do. Just so she could continue to have power over me. I couldn't help but to worry about Kyla and my father. I didn't plan on giving up though, I was gonna expose her for the real person she was under that classy demeanor, I just needed to get myself together first before I worried about her.

I managed to take a decent shower and changed into clean clothes, walking out to what they called a living room. I sat down and noticed a tall guy staring me down. I looked at him and he smiled. He was actually pretty good looking.

"I'm surprised, yet so very curious." He spoke.

"For what?"

"What's someone like you doing in a place like this? You don't look crazy." He said sitting next to me.

"Long story, im sure you wouldn't wanna know."

"Try me."

"Well, I overdosed last month and almost died, and my mom sent me here because she's selfish."

"What if she just wants to help you? Did you ever think about that keeks?"

"My name isn't keeks, it's Kylie."

"I know, you just look like a keeks to me so I'm gonna call you that." He insisted so I just went with it.

"What are you doing here, ummm..."

"Call me Cass." He extended his hand and I shook it, admiring his firm grip.

"Nice to meet you. Now what are you doing here?"

"I tried to kill my parents." My eyes widened and he only laughed his ass off.

"I'm kidding, I'm a therapist here, I help people and you're actually one of the people on my list to help. That's why I approached you."

"You seem cool, so maybe this won't be so bad after all."

"Oh trust me darling I'm as great as they come. All these others are so strict and rude to the people which I will never understand but you don't have to worry about me. I take my time with patients, get to know them and their way of thinking you know what I mean?" He explained and I nodded. His name got called and he gave me an apologetic smile before walking away to what looked like a girlfriend of his, since he kissed her and I didn't see a ring.

"Keeks, meet my girlfriend Carmella. Mella, this is Kylie, my new patient."

"May I say Kylie you are very beautiful. I hope you find nothing but happiness out of this therapy. Cass is the most perfect man for the job. You'll feel right at home." She shook my hand. She was pretty too, good choice Cass.