THIRTY

a/n - LETS FUCKING GO NAOMI

day 23 - mental therapy institution

*this chapter contains smut* oooh

Kylie's POV

The only good thing out of this was I knew my friends got my message, and that Renee was there to help me. I planned on bringing her with once I was gonna get out of here. I didn't realize it would take them so long to figure this out, but I'm sure my mother had did something to ruin their plans, so I wasn't so surprised.

My regular skin color was coming back, and I didn't look like a zombie half of the time as much as I used to. I discovered my inner happiness by meeting with Mr Cass everyday. Besides it being awkward sometimes from when I kissed him 15 days ago to be exact, we never brought it back up and he's more distant from me.

I decided to dress better today and go in jeans and a simple tank top, and brush my hair down to its natural straightness, a few waves falling into place as I did.

"Look at you, getting all decent for Mr Cass." Renee smirked. Her and I had made process together as well, she even worked a few things out with her parents and they came to see her more often.

"Chill out, I just feel good today so I'm gonna look good while feeling good. You get it? Plus I gotta not make things so awkward anymore." I slipped on a pair of furry nike slides I had and put on some smell good products before leaving to his room. I knocked and he yelled for me to come in.

"Wow, you look different. In a good way don't get me wrong." He smiled at me. I thanked him and sat on the couch. This time he didn't stay at his desk, he sat next to me.

"By how you're dressed today I'm guessing you're feeling good."

"Yeah, slowly but surely. Look I know we don't have a therapy session today but I wanted to come by and let you know that you've been a great teacher and therapist. I know some days I can be the biggest bitch but you're always patient and sensitive. I don't thank you everyday so I just wanna say I'm sorry for the hell I've caused sometimes and at the same time thank you for being there. Because no other grown up would step up and do it. So thank you Mr. Cass."

"You're a very bright girl Kylie, and I just want you to see it instead of focusing on the pain. You also have to learn to forgive and move on with life. Because if you won't, you'll carry that anger on with you for the rest of your life, and that's not good. Thank you for letting me into your life and allowing me help you." He told me. I gave him a warm smile as I felt his hand rest on my thigh.

"I should get going, you probably have a lot of work to do so I'll catch you sometime soon." I stood up and walked to the door. About to open the door he stopped me and told me to lock it. Reluctantly I did and when I turned around he was already behind me.

"I don't want you to go." He breathed. Closing the gap between us he kissed me. I didn't hesitate to respond back, wrapping my arms around his neck as we backed onto his desk.

He pushed everything off and lifted me up, sitting me on top of it as he stood and slid his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeper. He pulled away and kissed on my jaw and neck and I moaned, closing my eyes as he assaulted my neck, leaving hickeys and marks as many places as he could.