TWELVE

KYLIE

Almost a week later I could tell I was feeling way better than before. My birthday was tomorrow, and all I wanted to do was have a dinner and maybe something else with just me and my friends, or the beach. Hopefully I could do that without my mom breathing down my neck every 5 minutes.

I still had a concussion but I was cleared to go to school. I got dressed and made sure I had everything to go before making my way to school.

Speaking of school,  Joe and I have been getting along very well, but it seems like we can't even hang out without people thinking we'd somehow be together

Speaking of school, Joe and I have been getting along very well, but it seems like we can't even hang out without people thinking we'd somehow be together. Eva doesn't like the fact that we're starting to talk so she tries to keep him away from me whenever she can.

Knowing I could stir up drama and make her think I could take him, Id rather let them look dumb together.

About 15 minutes later I finally pulled up and walked in. I walked to my locker and dropped a few things off I needed for later.

"Hey!" A person yelled touching my sides.I screamed and swung my fist but it was caught.

"It's okay it's just me." Joe laughed. I rolled my eyes and punched his chest.

"That's not funny Anoa'i you scared me." I hit him again.

"You should have saw your face." He teased mocking my face expression. I frowned and punched his chest once again.

"Ow! He screeched.

"That didn't hurt." I teased him back. He laughed again and I couldn't help but to smile either. It was contagious.

"So what are you doing for your birthday?" He asked shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Out to eat Friday, beach Saturday."

"Ooh sounds fun see you there." He winked.

"Who said you were coming?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Please, don't act like you don't want me to come." He grinned.

"Fine, but only if you leave the drama away from it."

"Whats this about a birthday?" I looked over to see Roman's friends.

"I don't think we've met."

"Well hello princess. My name is Dean." He smirked showing his dimples. He was adorable.

"Prince charming. How would you like to be beauty?" He winked.

"In that case you'd be beast idiot." Joe pointed out.

"How do you know, you watch princess movies?" Dean teased.

"Her little sister does." Roman responded.

"Damn, you're getting it in like that?"

"No, hell no. Nice to meet you guys though."

"You two sweetheart. But back to the party, why don't we throw it and bring our people?"

"No thanks. I don't really get along with you guys' girlfriends."

"It's probably just you. Jealousy runs deep in this school." Dean said to me.

"Jealous of what? Two horrible sisters that follow behind a dumb red head?" I chuckled. "Yeah right."

"Roman you better tell your friend to watch it."

"Roman's friend can speak for herself, unlike your ditsy ass girlfriend."

"You have one more time to-

"What is it that you think you're gonna do?" I stepped closer to him.

"Dean back off man, she's a girl." Seth told him. Dean flicked him off and kept talking to me.

"You're stepping way out of line, we run this school, who do you think you're talking to? You think you're better than us?"

"Yeah, to be honest I do. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get to class, get my education, something you probably no nothing about. Oh, and take a shower, you look like a filthy hobo. Roman, check your weird friend next time."

As I pushed past him I felt a hand grab my ass.

"She's feisty Roman, I see why you like her."

I turned around and connected my fist to his jaw. Dean tumbled into the lockers and fell down as blood trickled down his mouth. Roman stared at me with shock but couldn't hide his amusement.

"Keep your friends in check Anoa'i." I warned.

"What am I gonna do with you Miss Adams?" He licked his lips and shook his head. I walked away from him, confused by what it was he meant.

-

sorry for the short chapter!

vote & comment!