Carl Imagine (Requested)

If you would like to read this imagine in your POV change Hannah/Han to Y/N : )

Hannah's POV

I jump up out of my bed as I hear something yelp outside of my window. I quickly grab the gun under my bed and hold it up in front of me as I make my way to the noise and window.

While I was laying in bed I kept hearing something tap on the window, but I figured it was just a small creature that was lucky enough to make it this far in the world, but I don't think a small creature could yelp like that.

I hop up onto my bed and reach out towards the window before a head pops up, and I nearly shoot my gun and scream, before they put their hands up and cry out "wait".

I groan and make sure the gun is on safety before tossing it to the side and opening up the window, knowing exactly who it is, by the shadow of a sheriff's hat against my wall.

"Carl!? What the hell are you doing!?" I whisper yell at him, feeling my heart racing in my chest from fear.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He says crawling in through the window and plopping down on my bed, almost making me fall off from where I'm standing. "I came to visit my best friend."

"Seriously!? It's-" I glance at my digital clock next to my bed. "Two in the morning! You scared the crap out of me!" This causes Carl to laugh and I sit down next to him.

"Well hey, at least I didn't try to shoot your head off, ehem." It's my turn to laugh this time.

"What was I supposed to do!? Throw a shoe at you!?"

"It would hurt a lot less! And you know there's an even higher chance of me not dying!" And now we're both laughing, but quickly stop, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Just be glad I didn't shoot you, I was really close to doing it, you know?" I say whispering and lightly laughing at the end. "You scared me pretty bad."

"Sorry, Hannah."

"It's fine, I guess, but seriously what are you doing here, anyways? And don't tell me you're just visiting, because that's totally a lie." I playfully shove Carl in the arm and he rolls his eyes before sighing dramatically.

"Alright." Carl leans his head back, and as quickly as he did so, was jolting it back up and looking at me. "I want to go on an adventure!" He whispered as loudly as he could with it still being a whisper.

I look at him shocked and in disbelief.

"An adventure? Are you kidding me!? You woke me up in the middle of the night and nearly scared me half to death, for an adventure!? Nope, bye, it's time for you to leave." I scoot towards Carl and poke at his arm for him to get up, but he only chuckles and stays firmly in place.

"C'mon, Han! We've barely been here a month and we haven't gone outside and explored yet! We have no idea what's out there!" I shake my head at Carl and sigh.

"We already know what's out there, Carl. Walkers! Walkers are out there, and possibly people who are dangerous, I mean you saw the people we came in contact with getting here! Who knows what could happen if we leave."

"But that's exactly why we should! Who knows what could happen! We could find something totally amazing, or a cool spot to hang out in, seriously, Hannah, let's go. It'll be so fun!"

"Carl, it's the middle of the night. We won't be able to see anything, and if we get into any trouble while we're out there, we won't have anyone to back us up. It's just a bad idea."