Update (A/N)

Hey guys <3

I'm so super sorry I hadn't updated in forever.

School is literally dragging me down and I feel as if I have time for nothing lately.

I know you all probably hear that with every a/n but I'm serious it's horrible and u all can probably relate haha.

I AM WORKING ON ALL IMAGINES REQUESTED AND PROMISED.

I've wanted to talk about this season episodes and what happened with Glenn and Abraham and Daryl and just everyone and my thoughts on NEGAN and what the group should do but I never ever find time even on the weekend.

I involve myself with so many shows/youtubers/fanfics/my fan account/bands it's as if the world doesn't have enough time to give me in a day to catch up with everything and be able to write an do the things I want to.

I would take a break but I don't think I could ever do that.

Social media is NOT wearing me down.... I guess it's just filling up my day too much? Idk how to word it without it sounding like I don't love it anymore bc I do I love talking to u wonderful people and writing and posting and fangirling with everyone but i hate that I can't as much as I could in the summer and that sucks.

I just want to thank you all for still reading and commenting and voting and everything that you do for me bc no matter how many times I say it, I appreciate it so so very much.

I love you guys so much and thank you for 24k reads almost 800 votes and just over 300 comments it means the world ❤️

I swear to you guys I will try my very best to get those imagines completed and published soon. I write as much as I can when I can.

That's all really for rn so if u guys wanna comment your thoughts about anything anything at all, wether it be social media, TWD, Fandoms, school, anything go right ahead I'll respond ❤️ and others feel free to add on to others thoughts if you like, but none of you have to if you don't want to.

I'll talk to you guys soon and I wish you all the very best for the holidays and exams and anything else going on right now.

Be positive.

Always be a little nicer than you should be.

And remember, be kind to one another, it costs you nothing.