Target - Chandler

You were at target looking for a new movie you heard that was out and you got a notification on your phone that chandler riggs, your all time celebrity crush, was at your target! You totally spazzed, luckily no one was around to see it.... So you thought.

You feel a tap on your shoulder and your turn around. Your freeze in your spot realizing it was the chandler Carlton riggs, carl freaking grimes from amc's The Walking Dead. You almost passed out right then and there, but luckily you didn't.

"Hi, is everything alright? You seemed to have a little panic attack." He says with a chuckle. Your face reddens realizing he saw you have a spazz.... About him.

"Oh umm... Ya I just noticed they have..." You looked around picking up the first movie you saw.

"This! Ya it's my favorite." You say holding up a....finding nemo movie... Oh boy.

"um cool?" Chandler says laughing.

You laugh as well and set it back on the shelf.

"So, you wanna tell me the real reason you were freaking out?" He asks smirking.

You sigh in defeat and hold up your phone.

"I was freaking out because.... You are here." You sigh blushing. He takes your phone and starts typing something...

"Um chandler? What are you doing?" You ask suspicious. He gives you back your phone but you don't notice any differences.

"Nothing you'll figure it out later." Chandler says winking. This made you blush big time.

"Sorry but I never got your name?" He asks.

"Y-Y/N" you say with a slight stutter considering chandler Riggs just winked at you!

"Well Y/N I have to go but, see ya later." He says smirking and turning around. What is he talking about? You think.

Once you got home you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You take it out and as soon as you see what it says you almost drop your phone you can't believe it...

Chandler from target 😍

Hey y/n told you I would see you later didn't i? Meet me at target at 8 tonight and dress fancy I'm taking you on a date ;)

You jump up and down in excitement not believing that you were going on a date with the chandler riggs!

The date went great and you and chandler talked all the time. A couple days after your first date chandler asked you out and you had your first kiss.... Of many, with Chandler Carlton Riggs.