Homecoming - Chandler

Homecoming was today and you and your boyfriend chandler were going together.

You were at your house getting ready, and chandler would be there any minute. You quickly made your way to the door as you heard a knock.

"Hi chandler" you say opening the door.

He just stands there looking at you speechless at how gorgeous you look.

"Y-you look beautiful Y/N" chandler says smiling. You thank him and compliment his appearance as well.

Your mom takes pictures and then you make your way to the dance.

At the dance

You and chandler went inside and you were amazed at how great everything looked.

You and chandler danced the night away, you guys stopped a couple times because you were hungry or thirsty or had to use the bathroom, but other than that you always stayed together having a great time. A slow song came on and chandler stuck his hand out for you to take.

"Would you care to dance, Y/N?" Chandler says smiling. You blush and set down your plastic cup filled with punch on the table, taking his hand.

"I would love to chan."

You make your way towards the dance floor and stop in the middle. Chandler puts his hands on your hips as you put your arms around his neck.

The song that came on was a thousand years and you just happened to really like that song, which made the moment even more special.

You and chandler just stared into each Others eyes, swaying back and fourth.

The song was coming to an end with one last line....

One step closer....

You and chandlers heads were both getting closer and closer, but you didn't realize it until your lips met in a sweet soft kiss, you felt as if every couple around you was in a circle surrounding you and chandler as they danced away, letting you guys have the spotlight, causing a perfect ending, to a perfect night.

Authors note

Ok this sucked I know but I wanted to update and it seems as though everyone is having a home coming dance today... Soo ya homecoming update! 😂 and can't wait for tomorrow season 5 of TWD is goin to be on netflix! So then I can re watch it 100000 times over like all the other seasons I have 😂