Chapter 5: Full moon

Start from the beginning

"There's no use of making a tracking device. Her race is extinct." Vegeta walked lean against the wall.

"How you know?" Gohan asked.

"It's easy... I'm the one who blew up their planet."

Everyone gasped except for me. I was confused and about to just leave the house. Now I have my own planet or my race has it's own planet. I sighed softly as I ran my fingers through my hair. I crossed my arms and began tapping my foot calming my anger.

"When was this?" Goku asked.

"Before the Saiyan race was destroyed by Frieza. Frieza destroyed this planet called Ri. Ri was the most powerful race there was." Vegeta explained.

"Frieza?" I asked. "Who's Frieza?"

"Long story... Frieza is-" "Save it. Don't care." I interrupted Goku.

"Madeian has the power to suck the energy out of any life form or anything that has energy. They're like mosquitos... Annoying as hell."

"Hey!!" I shot up. "I'm not annoying!"

"Eh? You have your moments..." Bulla confessed.

My mouth dropped as I sat back down silently. "I don't even care anymore." I pouted.

"Even if they are extinct. There still could be survivors like the Saiyan race. I'm making the device." Bulma confirmed as she walked away.

"But the thing is the Madeians were always greedy for power making them want to do anything they can to get it-" Vegeta paused and smirked as he glared at me. "Even kill." He finished leaving me in disbelief.

"Okay... So now I'm a murderer." I rolled my eyes as I popped my lips. "I'm going to walk."

"But it's late." Trunks pointed out.

"Perfect!!!" I waved as I exit the living room to walk outside. I closed the door behind me and breathe in the fresh cool air.

No telling how long I was walking. I could have been a hour or two but it felt like 5 minutes to me. I enjoyed the city's lights and how peaceful life can actually be once I stepped out reality. I looked up at the stars and saw how pretty they were and the moon was so bright it lit up my whole world inside my heart and I could feel myself getting stronger and angry. I couldn't take my eyes off of the moon. It was so pretty and it was making stronger. All of a sudden I see darkness.

"Didn't someone tell you not to look at the moon when it's full? Mhm, monkey girl?" A random manly voice appeared.

Instead of talking, I began growling. A hand wrapped around my tail and forcefully pulled it off. The strong feeling was gone. I stopped growling and sighed softly. I was confused on why I was growling in the first place. Also why I was seeing darkness... I turned around to see a handsome man right in front of me. His baby blue eyes stood out more than his other beautiful features. His hair was dark black and was split in the middle that stopped at the end of his neck. But around his neck... He was wearing a orange bandanna.

"He's hair is black and his eyes are crystal-like blue. He wears an orange bandanna around his face. He saves girls in dark allies that occur at night." Bulla stated.

"1....7?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes. "It's 17"

I nodded slowly still in shock. He pulled me into this dark alley and then handed me my tail. He ran his fingers through his hair and crossed his arms. "And I thought all the Saiyans were gone..." 17 shook his head.

I didn't say anything. I mean, what was I suppose to say? I was considering saying thank you for tearing of my tail. If I knew all I had to was that, I would have been done it.

"Where you live?" He asked.

"I know how to walk there but I can't really exactly give you the address." I answered softly.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know you. And you could be a rapist."

He chuckled a little making my heart jump. Next thing you know, in a blink of an eye, he's close to my face.

"If I want to rape you, I would have been done it, ape girl." He told me. "I just want to see if your going to be safe."

I nodded slowly holding tightly on my tail. He smelt so good that it was melting my insides. I bit my lip trying to avoid any contact with his eyes.

"Plus anyways... You're cute but not hot... Not really my style." He explained to me as he backed up.

I let exhaled heavily. I didn't realize I was holding my breath in. "You're not really my type either."

He smirked and shrugged. "Rightttt..." He said in disbelief.

There was this long silent pause until he broke it. "Where do you live?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"So basically that's my life story..." I explained to him.

"Suddenly, I don't think it's a coincidence I ran into you." He spoke.

"Why you say that?" I asked.

He didn't say anything as we both walked on the front porch. Once again there was silence.

"You know, you know how to make a girl feel safe." I complimented him.

"Yeah, don't I hear that a lot." He winked.

"Can I see you again? You're actually the only person that makes me feel like I haven't lost my mind."

He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at the door. He sighed softly. "MK... I feel like we are going to meet very very soon."

I nodded as he flew out. "MK?... What does that stand for?" I wondered.

Kikyo has just met with 17. But she doesn't realize who is actually is. She just recently found out who she actually is and is not taking things very well. Found one what Kikyo does next on Dragon Ball Z.