Chapter 11

"So Sheri wants me try out for cheerleading this year since I have gymnastics background and apparently  have the body for it" I tell Monty getting out of the car.
"well I think you should do it"
"Really?"
"Yea why are you surprised?"
"I just didn't think you would be ok with me wearing a miniskirt in front of the whole school that's all"
"Well now that you say that don't do it"
I laugh at him and loop my arm around his . We walk by a winter formal poster which seems to remind Monty "hey have you got a dress yet?"
"A dress for what?"
"The winter formal"
"Well nobody has asked to go with them so.."
He rolls his eyes playfully and gets down on one knee, he takes my hand and says "Skylar Smith, will you do me the honor of going to the winter formal with me?"
"Yes Montgomery De La Cruz I would love to go to the winter formal with you" I tell him only to be hugged and lifted off the ground and spun around

He sets me down and we go to get the tickets I see Hannah at the ticket table "Hey Hannah you going?" I ask her as Monty gets the tickets "I don't know I don't have a date" "So a lot of people go without dates and we can go dress shopping together...

"Hey Hannah you going?" I ask her as Monty gets the tickets
"I don't know I don't have a date"
"So a lot of people go without dates and we can go dress shopping together"
"I would like that Sky how about tomorrow after school?"
"Sounds good"
Monty walks over and says "be careful don't give her the wrong idea"
"What are you talking about?"
"The picture of her and Courtney making out"
"I never saw the picture"
"Well I just don't want Hannah trying to steal you from me"he says jokingly 
"No one is going to steal me from you" we make our way to class.
I'm sitting in front of Monty in English and I hear two girls talking about the picture saying it was probably Laura "she wears Sparta bra all the time"
Laura responses with "maybe I save my good shit for after hours" Bryce laughs then says "damn your slick girly , listen if you ever want to swing the other way"
"You'd be last person I call right before the police" Monty laughs recording it. Laura then looks at me "now you I wouldn't mind calling" she tells me winking. This causes Monty to glare at her and my eyes widen as I stare at her in shock then look away. I feel Monty move my hair to the side and he starts to kiss my neck "Monty stop"
"I just want her to know your mine"
" Monty I'm not even into girls you know that your my one and only" I tell him as I turn around and he smiles at me.
------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty much right when we walked in the store Hannah fell in love with a pretty knee length purplish dress. I how ever I'm not having as easy as a time. But I finally find a beautiful dress that I love

 But I finally find a beautiful dress that I love

I try it on and it fits me perfectly. So I end up buying it and me and Hannah go to Monet's after. Then I go home and go to my room to see Monty sleeping on my bed I crawl in next to him and lay down and he wraps his arms around me as I fall asleep.