Chapter 8

I woke up this morning with a headache. The only thing I can remember clearly from yesterday was Tyler sending pictures of me naked to the school, my eyes begin to water thinking about it the rest of the night is all a little fuzzy. I sit up and I realize that I'm naked, I look over to see a naked Montgomery. I get up carefully so I don't wake him, I grab the shirt I find which happens to Monty's and a pair of pj shorts which you can't even see from the shirt being so long on me and put my hair up in a ponytail.I go down stairs to see empty bottles of alcohol so I clean up and start to make eggs, bacon and toast. I finished cooking and put everything on the table, now I'm about to pour myself some orange juice when I hear footsteps. I turn around to see a shirtless Monty standing there smirking " you know I was wondering where my shirt was"
"Well you found it " I reply taking a sip of my juice.
"You made us breakfast" he asked impressed
"Yea why?"
"No reason just thinking how much of an amazing wife you'd be"
I nearly sip out my drink. I look up at him and smile he leans down and kisses me softly before sitting down and eating. I sit down across from him "Monty, how I'm I supposed to go school knowing that the pictures are out there and pretty much everyone saw them"
He takes my hand and says " don't worry about it I will take care of it alright, but first We need to figure out who took the pictures"
"I already know"
His head snaps up "who did it?"
"Tyler, he asked me out on the first day of school and l told him I didn't see him that way and all week he was glaring at me until Friday he looked smug"
Monty's fist was clenched "I'm going to beat him with his camera"
After we finish eating someone knocks on my door "go get it I will finish cleaning up" Monty tells me. I open the door to see Hannah, I haven't talked to her in a while. "Hey Hannah" I say snapping her out of looking at my appearance. "Hey Sky I just wanted to check on you see how your doing" I was gonna respond but Monty comes and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Hannah smirks and says "but I can see your doing just fine, I will leave you two alone" and then she walked off.

"Monty are you sure this is a good idea" I ask as we are driving to Bryce's to hang out again "you know they saw me naked right?"
"Yea they won't say anything about the pictures". We get to the pool house see they guys playing video games again. Marcus, Zach and Justin wave the go back to playing the game and Bryce stared at me smirking. Monty sits on a chair bringing me down with him to sit on his lap. Bryce looked at me for a good 10 minutes before Montgomery noticed and started  whispered  "ignore him". It was hot so I put my hair up but once I did all the guys smirked at Me and Monty "what?" I asked them confused, Bryce answered "well from the hickies all over your neck I'm assuming Monty got to see the real thing not just the pictures I got, but maybe you could also show me the real thing" I feel Monty fist clench then all of the sudden he turns my head and kisses me hard of course I kiss back. After a while he pulls away and looks at Bryce "not gonna happen so don't even try" he tells him. I look at Monty "why didn't you tell me about the hickies?"
"Because I wanted them to know your mine and plus I think it looked hot"
"Well it doesn't its gonna make people think I'm a whore"
"Your not, your my girl"
"Do you know the rumors that are gonna go around not just about the pictures but me and you?"
"what's is the worst thing they're gonna say?"
"That I'm just your toy that your using me for sex.....I'm not right?"
"no your the only girl I think about, I haven't looked,touched, even talked to another girl since I met you"
"There was that pretty girl at Hannah's party"
"I was telling her to leave me alone because she was following me around"
"Ok"
"I want you to know that I really lo-like you Sky"
"I really like you too Monty"
He grabbed my face and kissed all over my face "your so adorable" but we were interrupted by Zach "you guys are my new OTP" we looked over at him "sorry" he blushed.
------—---—--------------------------------------
Today was the day I return to school. Monty says he will take care of anyone who says anything about it but he can't fix everything, speaking of Monty I don't know what our relationship is we're not boyfriend and girlfriend but we kiss and act like a couple so I guess we're friends with benefits. Me and Monty are on our way to school and I'm bouncing my leg and playing with my hands, which is a habit when I'm nervous, Monty grabs my hand and kisses the back of it then places them back on my thigh.