Chapter 7

Monty wouldn't wake up so I did the only thing I could think of which was to push him off my bed as my parents walked in with a lot of gift bags. They freeze when they see Monty fall on the floor, "hi mom and dad" I say innocently, they cross their arms and raise their eyebrows." Hey mr and mrs Smith" Monty says getting up "I'm Montgomery De La Cruz but you can call me Monty, it's nice to meet you" he tells them sticking out a hand for them to shake. When neither of them shake his hand he puts it down awkwardly, "hey Monty maybe its best if you go, I'll walk you out" tell him getting up. We walk to the front door knowing my parents are listening at the top of the stairs "I'm so sorry they usually call the night before they get home"
"It's fine sky"
" i will talk to you later" I tell him
"Yea" he then kisses my forehead and leaves. So now I have to explain to my parents what there was a hot guy in my bed this morning, awkward.
  "Was he your boyfriend?" My mom asked.
"No, just a friend" I reply
"Why was he in your bed this morning then ?" My dad asked angrily
"We had a movie night then fell asleep" I tell them
" well you know your not supposed to have boys over when we are not here so your grounded until school starts in 4 days, so give me your phone" I roll my eyes and hand them my phone and go to my room.
-------------------------------------------------------
So today is the first day of school and the first thing I see is Hannah and Justin flirting, I roll my eyes and go to my locker. All of the sudden arms wrap around my waist and I'm pulled back into someone's chest "you haven't been ignoring me have you sweetheart?" Monty says 
I turn around still in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck "no my parents took my phone away but I get it back tonight because they are leaving for a business trip again" we stand there looking into each other's eyes until Monty's friends Zach, Justin, Marcus and Bryce come up to us. I tense up when Bryce is the first to speak "Monty are you gonna introduce us to your girl?" Monty was about to speak but the bell rang, Monty still didn't let go "I have to go to English Monty let go" I tell him "ok have a good day Sky I will find you later" as I was walking to class Tyler came up to me and asked me "hey sky I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?"
I looked at him thinking of a way to turn him down nicely "Tyler I think your a great guy but I just don't think of you that way"
"Oh ok" he said but something changed in his eyes he looked almost furious at me for turning him down.
-----------------------------------------------------
For the rest of this week Tyler has been glaring at me.Tomorrow is Friday and Monty wants me to go to Bryce's house with him to hang out, at first I wasn't gonna go but he promised me he would watch the rest of season 1 of vampire diaries without complaining so now I'm going. I just got out of the shower so I walk back to my room to get dressed but as I finish getting dress I can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I just figure it's my mind messing with me like normal when my parents are gone.
At school today Tyler was looking at me almost smugly and I was very confused but I was going with Monty so I wasn't gonna let it bother me. We arrive at Bryce's house and I freeze at the sight of it, memories flooding back. Monty interwinds our fingers and walks me inside, he leads me to the pool house where Zach and Marcus are playing video games and Bryce and Justin are drinking in the small kitchen area. They stop what their doing when we walk in and look at as , I wave awkwardly. Monty lead me to the couch he sat down next to Zach and I sat next him at the end . A little later Marcus leaves so Monty takes his place playing, Bryce comes over and rests his hand on my back as he watched the game, I tense and Monty feels it, he quickly pulls me on his lap so my feet are resting where I used to be sitting. I rest my head against his shoulder and played with his shirt while he had his arms wrapped around me resuming playing, Bryce looked at us weirdly. A little while later all of our phones go off, me, Monty and Zach don't check but Bryce and Justin do they look at me smirking so I grab my phone to see pictures of me changing through my window, Monty sees it and freezes I start to cry and run off with Monty calling my name. I arrive home and bawl my eyes out after 10 minutes of crying I decide to do something I have never done before, I went to the cabinet where my parents keep their alcohol and grabbed the first bottle out of many that I saw which was vodka and started drinking it. 10 minutes later the bottle is gone and then door bell rings I stumble over to the door and open it see Monty standing there with pizza. I smile at him "Monty my prince in shining armor" I slur out. Monty stares at me and asked "are you drunk?"
"Maybe"
"Why?"
"Well the whole school saw me naked so why not?"
"Babe" he starts but I cut him off
"Come drink with me"
"I don't think I should"
"Please Monty " I say dragging my hand down his chest.
"One drink"
One drink turned into 10 and now we're both drunk eating pizza on my couch. "Hey Sky I told the guys to delete them and I think they all did but Bryce"
"Of course he didn't" I roll my eyes. I look at Monty and get closer to him "you know I can still feel his hands and lips on me sometimes and I hate that he is the one who took at virginity and when I think about it I think of him and I don't want to think of him, will you help me forget?" I ask putting my hands around his neck playing with the ends of his hair "I don't know if you should" but I cut him off by kissing him. I pull away "please help me forget" I tell him my eyes watering, he looks at me then grabs my hand and brings me too my room. He kisses me then pushes me back on my bed.

Let's just say me and Monty had a long night