Chapter 3

Bryce is pulled off of me but I'm to numb to even move or to look at who saved me. I hear yelling and fighting then, I hear a door slam.
I feel myself being helped up and a jacket being wrapped around my shoulders somebody bends down to get level with my eyes while they rub there hands up and down my arms trying to comfort me. My eyes finally meet with someone that I was kinda surprised about Montgomery De La Cruz but I still didn't move.
"Hey it's okay I'm here it's over"he told me softly. I looked up at him crying and he hugs me while saying comforting words.

When I stop crying he lets go and leads me out of the room by my hand I follow him numbly

When I stop crying he lets go and leads me out of the room by my hand I follow him numbly. He looks back at me and asks me softly if I came alone or with someone.
"I -I -I came with Kat" I barely said my voice so quiet but he was close enough to hear me .
"Do you want to find her or I can give you a ride?" He asks.
I think about but then I lean up to whisper to him because the Music was so loud
"I don't want to ruin her or your night I can just walk home" I start to walk away and he follows me out and tells me he was leaving anyway and that I shouldn't be alone. Montgomery convinces me to let him drive me home.
  10 minutes after I tell him my address we pull up at my house. " is your parents home?"
"No they probably won't be for another 3 months"
" oh do you want me to come in with you?" He asks not taking his eyes off of me
"No you have done enough for me tonight, thank you" I reply starting to cry.
"Hey listen Skylar, I know what Bryce did was awful and even though he is one of my best friends I will go to the police with you as a witn-" I cut him off "No I can't have people look at me and pity me. I just want to forget that it happened and not relive it in court" " but I really think you shou-" "NO" I cut him off again.
"Montgomery promise me you won't tell anybody and don't end your friendship over me it's my problem, my first kiss and my virginity stolen from me not you so I just want things to go back to the way they where before this stupid party" I say with tears running down my face. " I think you should go home and just forget it happened" I say as I get out of his car and go inside, I text Kat saying I'm home and not to worry about me.., even though she probably didn't the whole night anyway I think bitterly. I get in the shower and start to scrub my skin seemingly trying to get rid of 10 layers of skin as flashbacks start to come and I slide down the wall in the shower and cry my eyes out.

After my mental breakdown in the shower I get out and go lay down in bed to try and sleep even though I know it's not I'm not going to.