"You must've really loved music when you were younger." I commented.

He shrugged as he walked up behind me, examining the walls himself. "I was in a band in school, actually."

I swiftly turned to face him, my eyes wide. "A band?"

"Yeah." He sheepishly nodded.

"You, Harry Styles, in a band?"

"I was the lead singer," he said proudly and puffing out his chest. "We were called White Eskimo, and we won the Battle of the Bands."

"I would've never guessed that you of all people were so into bands."

"I auditioned for the X-Factor when I was sixteen," he explained. "But it didn't work out. The judges thought I was too young."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I think it's pretty brave of you to do that, I have terrible stage fright."

"It was exciting," he beamed as he reminisced. "But things happen for a reason, it's okay. I'm successful now, I'm not so sure how successful I would be if I had made it through to boot camp."

"I've only ever heard you sing once," I said, remembering when he sang the snippet of the Michael Jackson song in his office. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'd love to hear you sing again."

He looked down at me with rosy cheeks and an embarrassed grin. "Oh, I don't know, I usually just joke around when I sing now. I haven't tried properly singing in so long."

"Well, you'll have to sing properly for me sometime."

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Okay, I promise one of these days, I'll surprise you with my sick singing skills."

I giggled and agreed. "Sounds like a plan."

Robin came home for dinner a few minutes after Harry and I went into his bedroom. We ate and talked about the holidays and Harry and I discussed a little about the places we would be traveling while we were in the U.K. Since he was transferring between buildings again, he had these three weeks off until the new year before he had to go back into work, so I had him all to myself -- which I, of course, was not upset about.

"I would absolutely love to go on the London Eye," I said, and Gemma agreed.

"I've been on that thing a handful of times, hopefully you can ride it on a day where the weather is nice enough to see through the glass."

"Oh, Harry," Anne spoke up. "You should really go see Barbara before you leave town. I'm sure she'd love to see you."

"I'm sure Jillian would also love to see where you used to work before you got all big and famous." Robin added with a smile.

Harry nodded and continued to eat. He didn't seem too keen about it, but I didn't want to say anything while we were at the dinner table. It wasn't until we were getting ready for bed that I brought it up.

"You seemed a little unhappy about visiting the bakery." I commented as I climbed into bed with him.

"It's not that," he said. "Sometimes they call me "famous," and I don't really like that word."

"Why's that?" I rolled to face him, my head propped up by my hand.

"I feel like it takes away from who I am as a person. If people always say "Oh yeah, he's famous," then they won't remember me as who I was before. Maybe I was kind, or funny, or caring, but no, they'll think of me as famous, but that's not how I want to be remembered." He explained.

"Hmm," I said. I had never thought of it that way.

"Anyway," he said, changing the subject. "Excited for London?"