Chapter 18: Sixth Month Of Videl's Stay

Comenzar desde el principio

Well that's my answer they will be the colours of her gi.

I went into the sewing shop and bought a sewing machine, black fabric, white fabric and purple fabric as well as thread of the same colours which cost me 43,659 zeni, I then went into a card shop and picked up a card that cost me 293 yen.

Then I realised that was all my money....gone down the drain....welp.

I flew over to Capsule Corp to keep my equipment I bought there away from Videl's awareness.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Bulma! It's me Gohan!" I shouted.

The blue haired woman opened the door to greet me.

"Hey Gohan, it's been a while, what do I owe the pleasure?" Bulma greeted.

"Well I was hoping you could keep these with you until later, I'll be back tonight to work on it" I said.

"Okay what's it for?" Bulma asked.

"Videl's Birthday, it's tomorrow" I answered.

"You're giving her a sewing for her Birthday?" Bulma questioned.

"No no I'm going to make her a custom gi out of it" I said.

"Oh I see I'll keep it safe for you until later on" Bulma said.

"Alright I'll be on my way back see ya later" I said as I flew off the balcony.

I flew back to my house and went inside.

"I'm home!" I shouted to signify my presence.

"Welcome back" my mom said.

"Where were you anyway?" Videl said.

"Oh Bulma asked me to get some groceries *grin*" I said with the famous Son grin.

"Okay well are we doing any training?" Videl asked.

"Nah. Why should we? It's your Birthday tomorrow we should chill out unless you want to go anywhere?" I said.

"No I'm fine but can we play on some games?" Videl asked.

"Sure what game do you want to play?" I answered as honestly I loved playing games.

"Hmmmm. How about a classic? Super Smash Bros Brawl and once we get knocked out of the map you lose and if you hit a player who has already been knocked out for points that's a disqualification" Videl said.

Everyone in the household uproared as we all wanted to play the game as admittedly the classic was a favourite for all of us.

We went into the game room and turned on the wii which honestly had just been collecting dust for a while because of the consoles that are superior to it in every way though we had to visit a classic every now and then.

We inserted the disk into the wii and waited for the game's icon to show on the hub. Once appeared we used the motion controls and clicked on the icon.