Chapter 3: Goten's Birthday

Last Time on The Encounter

Videl Satan was worried about telling her Dad about the lost zeni but to her relief Son Gohan return with the briefcase full of zeni. They exchanged names and Son Gohan found out that Videl was none other than Mr Satan's daughter!

Gohan POV

I fly home quickly so I can get to my little brother's birthday I walk in to find a miniature version of Dad spring onto me his tender three year old skin touched my face.

"BIG BROTHER!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!" the young Son shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yep, Happy Birthday squirt" I said ruffling his hair.

I dove into my bag to retrieve his present.

"Here squirt from me to you" I said handing him the present.

"Wow thanks Big Brother!" he shouted excited.

He started ripping and tearing at the wrapping paper he clawed at it once more and took a pause as he saw what it was.

"Wow a Z-Box One!" He exclaimed gaping with his mouth wide open (A/N Please don't kill me for that Z-Box One).

"Yeah it was expensive and something a three year old shouldn't really own but at least this way it'll get you off mine yeah?" I said to him but he obviously wasn't really listening to me. 

DING DONG the doorbell rang I went to get it to be greeted by an audience of people.

A short man averaging four foot walked in with his wife and his recently born child Marron (who isn't all that smaller than he is).

"Hey Krillin, Hey 18 how are you doing?" I said to the married couple and their daughter.

"Oh hey Gohan we're fine apart from this little one keeping us up all night" he chuckled and so did Marron as he said that.

Next came Tien, Chiaotzu and to my surprise Launch (A/N I haven't forgotten about her).

"Hey Tien, Chiaotzu, Launch haven't seen you guys in a while what have you been doing? Well I can tell you've been training Tien" I said welcoming the Triclops, mini mime looking human and the woman with split personalities